The Squirt started out as a special project for Robert McIntosh, Godfather of slow super proximity cinematic flying. Thanks to improvements to the Hero and content from great pilots like Nurk, it became part of a new movement dubbed Cinewhooping by Nurk.
- 160mm 3" ducted quad
- Generates about 240g more thrust, so the Squirt V2 is a peppy flyer that can carry a Hero.
- It doubles as prop guards, so it's safer to fly in close proximity to people.
- Comes with 3D parts and Hero Mount.
Note: No electronics included (camera, antenna, motors, etc.)
- 4-in-1 ESC
- 1407 3200kv motors
- 36x36/20x20 stack
- Micro cam (for FPV camera mount)
- HQ 4x4.3x3 props to 3" (for best performance)
- May use a bullnose to hug the ducts
- Keep the gap at a minimum for maximum efficiency
- 1 x¬†Shen Drones Squirt V2 with Variable Angle Hero Mount