This is one of the best BLHeli_32 ESC options you can find on the market. BLHeli_32 is written for ESCs that utilize 32-bit MCU (STM32F0 Cortex-M0 at 48MHz), unlike BLHeli and BLHeli_S ESC’s that runs on 8-bit processors.
The 32bit processor on BLHeli_32 ESC has faster clock speed than the 8bit processors in BLHeli_S ESC’s. With the increased in processing power, faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible in BLHeli_32, such as Dshot 1200 or even faster protocols!
- programmable PWM frequency of up to 48KHz
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and reliability
- Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
- Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
- Configuring from FC using DShot commands
- Battery Supported: 2-4S
- Continuous Current: 31A
- Max Burst Current: 35A
- Support Dshot 1200
- Firmware: BLHeli_32