I am gald to introduce a new member of GEP FC AIO, GEP-F4-35A,it is released now.
GEP-F4-35A is developed on the basis of GEP-F4-20A. It can handle 35A continuous current and (40A burst), totally supports the 2-6S lipo battery.It can be used with 1204/1404/1507/1805/2004 motors and 2-5 inch propellers. Support OSD parameter adjustment. It’s 8.8g ultra light weight, and 26.5mm * 26.5mm mounting holes, suitable for most of the frames on the market.
- Model: GEP-F411-35A AIO
- MCU: STM32F411
- IMU: MPU6000 gyro/accelerometer(SPI)
- Target: GEPRC_F411_AIO
- OSD: Betaflight OSD w/ AT7456Ev
- UART Ports: T1 R1 / T2 R2
- Beep: YES
- LED: YES
- USB Connector: micro USB
- ESC MCU: 8BB21F16G
- Intergrated LC Filter
- Continue Current: 35A
- Burst Current: 40A(10s)
- Input Voltage: 2~6S (LIPO Battery)
- ESC Protocol: Dshot300/600,Oneshot,Multishot
- ESC Target: G_H_30 BLS
- Size: 32x32mm Board
- Mount Holes: 26.5×26.5mm,M2
- Weight: 8.8g
- BLhelis_ S 35A ESC, support 2-6S LIPO battery input, it can handle 35A continuous current (40A burst), with current meter.
- Mainstream STM32F411 FC and runs stably.
- MPU6000 gyroscope with 8K sampling frequency.
- Rich external ports, it supports buzzer and LED light function.
- 26.5mm * 26.5mm mounting holes and ultra light weight, suitabe for most of the frame on the market.
- 1 x GEP-F4-35A-AIO
- 1 x XT30-7CM-18AWG cables
- 1 x 35V220UF capacitance
- 8 x M2*6.5mm Damping rings
Bought this for my cinelog35 build and so far so good with only one annoying problem which is the osd, it seems to slowly dissapeared and slowly reappeared even when the quad is already flying while I am just seeing the quad being "armed" on screen. After that the osd layout shows on screen as I set it to be
Installed this on a cinelog 30 frame. Works well, just have to remember that the default has the FC turned at a 45 degree angle. I had to rotate yaw orientation -45 degrees to take off.
Horizon and acro mode work great.. a angle mode tends to drift significantly although probably something with vibrations I haven’t identified causing it.
This is a great AIO. I used it in a 5 inch Toothpick build, and am using 4S and 1507 motors. Flies great and responds well. Supports 3-6 S power and has 2 free UARTS. 26.5 mm mounting and supports buzzer and led.Solder pads are a little small though. I like it so much, I'm buying another for a 3 inch build.