Born in the deepest darkest depths...of NBD racing pilot Levi's twisted mind, the Leviathan is a monster that will not stop until...the race is over or the battery is dead. This is a little different than anything you have seen before, unless that is you have already seen one of the prototype Leviathan frames tearing it up at your local race.
Featuring an amazing injection molded polymer that is tough but flexible to house the electronics, this is one durable frame. It reduces video jello, it protects SMA pigtails, and receiver antennas, and add an LED for a awesome uniform glow. We've heard rumors of this frame tearing aliens in half and eating the bark off of trees for breakfast.
Standard as a True-X configuration ideal for freestyle and racing, additional Stretch-X arms are also available to give you that extra edge on the track. Designed to use full-size cameras, arm-mounted ESC's, and the unify vtx (any pigtail vtx works too).
NOTE: Pictured electronics are sold separately.
Maximum Prop Size: 5"
Weight: 118g / 132g (shipping)
Material: Carbon Fiber, Aluminum, TPU, Special Polymer
Build instructional video:
What's in the box:
- 1x Leviathan Pod
- - 2x Sideplates
- - 1x Vtx Plate
- - 2x CNC Aluminum Mounts
- - 12x Black Stainless Steel Screws
- - 3x Silver Aluminum Standoffs
- 4x True-X 5" 4mm Carbon Fiber Arms
- 1x 1.5mm Carbon Fiber Bottom Plate
- 1x 1.5mm Carbon Fiber Plate
- - 8x Stainless Steel M3 Pressnuts
- 1x TPU Battery Pad
- 4x Black 10mm Aluminum Flight Controller Mounting Screws
- 4x Flight Controller Mounting Nylon Standoffs and Nuts
- 8x Black 8mm Stainless Steel Screws
- 8x Black 10mm Stainless Steel Screws
- 4x Clear Plastic Camera Mounting Washers
- 2x Black Durable Antenna Tubes
- 1x Newbeedrone Battery Strap