GEPRC GoPro Hero 8 Naked Conversion Kit
Why remove the clothes and protective case of a GoPro? The stock Hero 8 has about 100g of dead weight and in FPV, this means poorer flight performance and lowered flight times.
By removing the unnecessary parts of a GoPro, you'll get all of the high quality footage you expect from an HD camera in a package that only weighs 26 grams!
The GEPRC Naked Case is made out of durable ABS plastic. An included ND16 filter makes the footage smooth and buttery for a professional look.
The GoPro is powered with a 5V 2A BEC that connects to your flight battery or 12V BEC. The BEC can handle voltages from 2-6s.
- The case made of ABS material with light weight and high strength
- The case is equipped with UV protection to protect camera
- The case has mounting seat, which is convenient to install
- The BEC board is designed for GoPro hero 8 motherboard, with 2-6s input and 5V@2A output
- The ND16 filter can reduce the light input of the camera sensor without changing the image color
- Using the control cable to connect with the FC, the camera can be remotely controller
- Model:GEPRC Naked GoPro Hero 8 Case with BEC Board
- Brand name: GEPRC
- Color: Black/Blue
- Input: 2S-6S
- Output: 5V@2A
- BEC Connector: GH1.25-3P connector
- Protection: UV proction lens
- Filter: ND16 filter
- Case material: ABS
- Case technology: Mold injection\Surface spray technology\Suerface screen printing process
- Control cable: GH1.25-3P cable
- 1x GEPRC GoPro Hero 8 Naked Case
- 1x GEPRC GoPro BEC Kit
- 1x Mounting Hardware Package
- 1x 3-pin Power Cable
- 1x Screwdriver for GoPro Cases
This case and BEC board fit for GoPro HERO 8 Black.
Heat gun and gloves are your friends. Having a spudger and t4 torx make life easier.
This was very difficult. Not because of the kit but because of the construction of the GoPro and all of the glue. You will probably bleed during this teardown. At least a little but in the end it was so worth it!! Heat gun or good hairdryer and LOTS of PATIENCE!!
Great product, I will definitely by again