If you would like to use DSM, please order a version with no rx and attach a DSM rx of your choice. We do offer the Beeceiver V2 DSM!
Wire Diagram for Crossfire Nano
Please note there are two versions of the nano RX and you may need to swap the TX and RX wires if your RX is not showing up in betaflight.
All the quality of NewBeeDrone whoop BNF whoop sized drone with the ability to run brushless motors! Low-profile, durable and FAST!
- - 3x built-in LED's (programmable through Betaflight)
- - VTX control through OSD
- - 2S capable
- - F4 STM32F411 Processor
- - Approx. 23.5g dry weight
- - 0802 18000kv motors 1mm shaft
- - Turtle Mode capable
- - 4 Channel 12A BLHeliS ESC with BB21 MCU
- - NewBeeDrone anti-reverse JST PH-2.0 Power Lead
- - Voltage and current sensor
- - NewBeeDrone OSD Chips (Betaflight compatible)
- - Diversity rx
- - VTX configurable on OSD (40 channels,) US version will have some illegal channel locked, support 25mW,100mW, and 5mw.
1x BNF NewBeeDrone BeeBrain Brushless FPV Drone
Product has not been received yet after 24 days (shipping US to Aus)
I will happily post when received and tried it, generally however I am a BIG fan of NBD and I am sure I will be delighted yet again.
A durable whoop with a great tune out of the box, much like NBD’s brushed variants that proceeded this one. Thankfully, a battery no longer needs to be attached prior to connecting to BF, but the stock Rx antenna routing is less than ideal, but it’s trivial to re-route them properly. Overall, I think NBD’s whoops are the best.
Vtx flickers in and out right out of the box so I assume it’s damaged or broken. Reached out to support a week ago and still no word. 120 wasted unless I want to buy a new board.
I'm a big fan of this drone and actually bought 2 of them. Newbeedrone has great customer service, as well.
The best in class newbeedrone is the best