The BrotherHobby GOM 2207.5 Motor is your next big step in FPV Racing! The GOM is a high-quality motor made with Japanese NMB bearings for smooth, free, and quiet flying. The high-quality single piece bell increases the overall durability of the motor and prevents the motor from getting damaged during a crash.
Choose a KV option: 1750KV, 1920KV, 2500KV
- KV: 1750KV, 1920KV, 2500KV
- Configuration: 12N14P
- No.of Cells(Lipo): 4-6S
- Rotor: N52H arc magnets
- Copper wire: 260 ℃ Military grade
- Stator: 0.15mm Nippon Steel silicon steel
- Shaft: 0.15mm Nippon Steel silicon steel
- Bearings: Japanese NMB 9x4x4mm
- Wire AWG: 20AWG 16cm length
- Bell cap: Al 7075
- Base casing: Al 7075
- Prop Adapter Shaft Thread: M5
- Bolt Pattern: M3(16X16mm)
- 1 x BrotherHobby GOM 2207.5 1750KV/1920KV/2500KV Motor
- 1x Pack of mounting hardware
- 1x Prop nut
These are great durable motors. However. At least with these models, my buddy bought 2 sets 2 different kv’s.
After trying to loosen the 1.5 mm screw on the bottom to release bell for cleaning, the screw on each one stripped out using a quality tool. Bummer. 4 motors are worthless because they have debris and can’t be cleaned
Nice and smooth. I’ve been running them for about a year. I finally had to buy more.