All batteries must be shipped with a ground shipping method.
In an effort to create various flight experiences for pilots of all skill levels, the engineers at EMAX have taken the Tinyhawk II platform and reshaped it for maximum outdoor performance. The result is the Tiny hawk II Race, a micro outdoor racing drone with incredible speed and power for a quadcopter in its class.
- Innovative Power System: 1103 7500Kv motors provide higher RPM to achieve TH2 Race's excellent power to weight ratio.
- Carbon Fiber Infused: 3k woven aerospace grade carbon for maximum durability.
- Improved Video System: The proven RunCam Nano 2 provides increased dynamic range, exposure control, and image quality while the VTX output is adjustable up to 200mW.
- Everything You Need. Designed as the ultimate outdoor micro racer, the
Tinyhawk II Race leverages performance, power, and the FPV experience for maximum control in any situation.
- Wheelbase: 90mm
- Dry Weight: 47.5g
- All Up Weight: 73g w/ 2x 450mAh 1S battery
- Frame Material: Polypropylene & Carbon Fiber
- Stator Size: 1103
- Kv: 7500kv
- Propeller Mount: T-mount
- Propeller: Avan Blur 2"
- Flight Controller: F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware)
- ESC: 4-in-1 5A BlHeli_S
- Receiver: EMAX SPI Receiver (Compatible with FrSky D8 mode)
- Battery Connector: JST-PH2.0 Duo
- VTX Power: 25/100/200mw Switchable (set to stay at 25mW until armed)
- Channels: 37CH incl. Raceband
- Camera: RunCam Nano 2 1/3" 700TVL CMOS
- Smart Audio Connected
NOTE: Under normal operating conditions, please use the Betaflight OSD function to
change VTX (video transmitter) settings. Only use the VTX push button to unlock as
allowed for under the FCC and HAM licensing requirements, see below. If using the
VTX push button to change settings, please note that the settings will revert to the Betaflight OSD's settings once the drone is power-cycled.
- 1x Tinyhawk II Race BNF
- 2x EMAX 450mAh 1S HV Battery
- 1x 1S USB LiPo Charger
- 1x Screwdriver + Hardware Kit