Now available in PNP. You only need to solder on your own receiver and you're good to go!
Are you ready for the ultimate lightweight 3" build? Introducing the NewBeeDrone SavageBee!! A lightweight setup designed to work with our brushless whoop FCs that will blow your mind.
- 1x Yellow Goober Canopy
- 1x BeeEye Camera
- 4x Flow Motors 1202 11420Kv or 8420Kv 1.5mm Shaft
- 1x SavageBee Frame 3"
- 1x Set of 3" 3018 Gemfan 1.5mm Shaft Props - Clear Grey
- 1x Capacitor
- 1x BeeBrainBrushless V1 FC
- 1x 3D Printed Battery Mount
- The 3D printed battery mount only fits Nitro Nectar Gold 300 mAh batteries
- For 2s, you will need to purchase a Y-cable if you plan to use two 1s batteries
- 11420KV motors are intended for 1S only
Recommended 1s Batteries:
Recommended 2s Batteries:
3D Print Battery Mount:
- 1S Battery Mount
- 1S and 2S Battery Mount
- Mount Design by Jeff Pearce for 450 Size Battery - Thanks Jeff!
- Insta Go Mount on Goober Canopy- Design by Dalton
I haven’t had as much fun with a quad in a while! The nice thing about the SavageBee is that it’s so quite no one will complain about it even if you only have a small yard and the neighbors are right beside you. It has great flight time 3-4min, also and the VTX goes up to 100mw so you can get a good amount of range out of it also! I couldn’t recommend more for the price!
I just loved it. :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:open_mouth:
Overall good product :100: