The BeeBrain Brushless V2 comes pre-tuned from the NBD team for maximum smoov-ness!!
All the quality of NewBeeDrone whoop BNF whoop sized drone with the ability to run brushless motors! Low-profile, durable and FAST!
- - 3x built-in LED's (programmable through Betaflight)
- - VTX control through OSD
- - 1-2S Battery capable
- - F4 STM32F411 Processor
- - Approx. 22g dry weight
- - Gyro Bosch BMI160
- - 0802 18000kv motors 1mm shaft
- - Turtle Mode capable
- -4 Channel 12A BB21 MCU JESC(firmware Pre-Install)
- - NewBeeDrone anti-reverse JST PH-2.0 Power Lead
- - Voltage and current sensor
- - NewBeeDrone OSD Chips(betaflight compatible)
- - Build in SPI Diversity Receiver CC2500 (Futaba S-FHSS, Frsky D8, D16 Compatible)
- -VTX configurable on OSD (40 channels,) US version will have some illegal channel locked, support 25mW, and off
I am a beginner FPV pilot and I can keep this quad in the air in all three flight modes using the Beemote. Flight time of about 4 minutes furniture hopping in the house and a bit less bush and hedge hopping outside. Please offer a bright orange version so I can reduce my search time down from 20 minutes after a tree flight !! Thanks !
NewBeeDrone AcroBee BeeBrainBL Brushless V2 BNF - Frsky
Been flying this whoop every day since I got it. The custom Betaflight tune is spot on. The only thing I changed were the rates to fit my flying style. I am truly amazed by this little quad, and it is apparent why they are never in stock because I already want to buy a few more. I replaced the linear VTX antenna with a micro AXII RHCP antenna, and even at 25mw I get great video throughout my whole house. The camera is surprisingly good for how small it is.
This is my first drone. I had to turn the rates down so I can get used to the controls but I love this thing. Plus it’s so soooo cute. NewBeeDrone also included a cool flight pad and I could not bee happier.
I had a previous whoop from NewBeeDrone imported to europe at much cost, trusting I would get a quality product, but this time... the frame is crazy fragile.
First crash on concrete, not even going fast, and the frame is broken in two places.
I have to say, that it flies very well, but this frame is way too fragile to be viable.
When I looked at replacement for the frame, the bad reviews are there...