- CINEON series are born for cinematic. Z25 cinewhoop drone designes for cinematic indoor and outside shooting with naked GoPro. Axisflying researched cinewhoop marketing and discussed with some pilots. Z25 / Z20 have special structure design that motor installation adopts two positive and two reverse.
- Z20 drone has very good performance, stable flying feel, low noise, and get about 5mins flying time
- Z20 is light weight ,it is sub250g fpv level
- Motor installation adopts two positive and two reverse design - Guaranteed efficiency and higher explosiveness
- Better wind resistance for smoother footage - C135 Motor, more torque and power
- Provide adequate security for the whoop - High performance 20A/F411 AIO
- Newly designed ducted aerodynamic layout to effectively reduce flight noise
- Independent receiver storage, convenient for binding
- Wheelbase :94mm / Weight: 42.8g (with all TPU) / Carbon Fiber: T700 / Props: Max 2inch
- MOTORS: Axisflying C135-5500KV @4S
- Lipos: Tattu / GNB 450mah - 650mah
- AIO: Over 20A / F411
- Propellers: Gemfan D51-5 Props
- Flying time: 3'30" with Insta360 / 5' without takeoff
NOTE: HD drone outside flying with GNB 550mah
Bad camera shaking / jello out of the box. AxisFlying released a V2 to address jello after I bought mine, not that it helps me. Their sales team recommended I change what props I'm using and re-flash the ESC...
Great little drone. Plenty of power and flies great with the stock tune.