All products with batteries must be shipped by a ground shipping method.
DJI's Digital HD FPV Goggles V2 give the ultimate HD FPV experience, optimized for low latency flying such as racing and freestyle. This new V2 version has all the latest and greatest features from DJI.
Latest Update: For those who have pre-ordered - Our distribution partners have not yet given us any reliable updates so far. We are trying our hardest to secure as many goggles as we can for everyone. We will let everyone know as soon as possible once I get more info, and ship as they come in.
You still get free gifts if you pre-order now!
Free gifts: NewBeeDrone DJI Goggle Case
The DJI Digital HD FPV Goggles V2 build on the stellar reputation of the V1 DJI FPV Goggles. By taking the best features of V1 and adding some new future-proof tech to these V2's they are truly one-of-a-kind, in performance and style. DJI has created and honed its digital FPV system to satisfy the demands of FPV drone pilots.
Racing and freestyle drone pilots alike want the fastest response, lowest latency and clearest video in their FPV system in order to perform fast movements with the most accuracy. Analog video was the best way to achieve low latency and fast response, but the video was never very clear. And conversely with digital, the video was clear and crisp, but there was a noticeable delay that many pilots couldn't live with - plus digital HD systems were bulky and cumbersome to put on your drone.
Well, all of that changed with DJI's entry to Digital HD, and now that has changed again with the release of DJI FPV Goggles V2. Crystal clear 810p 120fps (Low-Latency Mode) or 810p 60fps (HQ Mode) video directly to your goggles, with the lowest latency ever before on a digital HD system!
On top of that, get maximum transmission ranges up to 4km with the built-in receiver! No need to spend additional money on an external receiver module.
Note: These goggles require the DJI FPV Air Unit in order to work. However, using the DJI FPV Remote Controller is optional. The DJI Remote Controller is useful if you want to use their built-in Tx system.
Weight: Approx. 420 g (headband and antennas included)
- 202 × 126 × 110 mm (antennas included)
- 184 × 122 × 110 mm (antennas excluded)
- Screen Size: 2-inch × 2
- Screen Resolution (Single Screen): 1440 × 810
- Screen Renew Rate: 144 Hz
- Communication Frequency: 2.400 - 2.4835 GHz*; 5.725-5.850 GHz *Only supports 5.8Ghz when used with DJI FPV Air Unit
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) :
- 2.400 - 2.4835 GHz FCC/MIC: ≤28.5 dBm; CE: ≤20 dBm; SRRC: ≤20 dBm; MIC: ≤20 dBm
- 5.725-5.850 GHz FCC/MIC: ≤31.5 dBm; CE: ≤14 dBm; SRRC: ≤19 dBm
- Live View Mode: Low Latency Mode (810p/120fps) High-Quality Mode (810p/60fps)
- Video Format: MP4 (Video format: H.264)
- Supported Video Play Format: MP4, MOV, MKV (Video format: H.264; Audio format: AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AC-3, MP3)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Power Input: 7.4-17.6 V
- FOV: Adjustable from 30° to 54°. Adjustable image size from 50%-100%
- Interpupillary Distance Range: 58 -70 mm
- Supported Storage Card: microSD cards with capacities of up to 256GB
DJI FPV Goggles Battery
- Capacity: 1800 mAh
- Voltage: 9 V (Max.)
- Type: LiPo 2S Charging Temperature 0℃ to 45℃
- Energy: 18 Wh
- Max Charging Power: 10 W
- Battery Life: Approx. 110 minutes (measured in an environment of 25°C at maximum brightness level)
Avoid exposing the goggles to direct sunlight. If you use DJI FPV Goggles and DJI FPV Remote Controller at the same time, you must first link the air unit and the goggles together, and then link the remote controller to the air unit.
- DJI FPV Air Unit
- DJI FPV Remote Controller
- DJI FPV Goggles V2 (including the foam padding) × 1
- Power cable × 1
- 1x DJI FPV Goggles Battery (1800mAh 9V)
- Antenna × 4
- Headband × 1
- USB-C cable × 1
- Bundle pocket × 1
I love digital fpv... great performance! Nuff said!
I can hardly believe how much better than analog and shark byte this is.
Wish I'd ordered sooner!
NewBeeDrone is my go to.
DJI, we need HDMI input and output capabilities via the built in USB-C port!
Is this available now? Would like to order if it is ready to ship??
I received the product and upon attempting to register, I found out I got one of the goggles that requires a DJI drone to go with it. Spent a lot of time trying to figure this out and find a work around.
The included goggle case is nice but it does not fit the goggles with the antennas attached or a digi-adapter attached. Not sure I’ll be keeping these at this point... will update review once all the bugs are (hopefully) worked out...