EMAX Nanohawk PNP
In an effort to push the boundaries of miniaturizing the FPV experience, EMAX took to the drawing board to design the smallest quadcopter possible in their history. Introducing the NanoHawk, a nano sized FPV drone designed to offer an immersive flight experience in a new scale.
Weighing in at just 20 grams, the NanoHawk offers unmatched control and flight recovery, giving the pilot full control of the aircraft for any maneuver. Designed from the ground up is a modern frame design optimized for a unique mix of polycarbonate in order to offer maximum durability.
Debuting with the NanoHawk is the new Avia Series of propellers, redefining aerial performance with new design goals. With the Avia NanoHawk propeller, maximum thrust is achieved while maintaining an optimized throttle curve throughout the motor's performance, giving pilots better control than previously achieved with unique flight characteristics unparalleled with propellers in its class.
The NanoHawk offers an all new nano scaled experience to FPV drones, pushing the boundaries further of what is possible.
- Uses guards specifically instead of ducts to take advantage of better flight characteristics and less drag created by ducts while using the carbon fiber main frame to retain rigidity and strength.
- At a weight of 20 grams dry without battery, this is the lightest weight quadcopter EMAX has ever produced.
- Standard on the NanoHawk platform is the Runcam Nano 3 which brings a premium FPV feed at an extremely low weight.
- Featuring all new 0802 19000kv motors with new Avia NanoHawk 31mm propellers, we are able to get a powerful, yet smooth drone while still retaining flight time.
- Utilizing the new lightweight, high-current power connector, the GNB27, with a new 300mAh wide 1S battery cell for maximum current throughput.
- Newly designed All-In-One flight controller with 25mW video transmitter.
1x NanoHawk Ultralight Indoor FPV Drone
1x 300mAh 1S H 3.8V GNB27 LiPo Battery
1x 1S USB Battery Charger
2x PH2.0 to GNB27 Charging Adapters
1x Spare Avia NanoHawk Propeller Set
1x Spare Hardware Kit
Surprisingly very good! I recommend it for outdoor use, because the props breaks easily due to the flexible frame.
I'm going to admit that for a novice is a lot to handle. I had trouble binding the control and when I decide to check it with Beta flight, I believe I downloaded the wrong firmware. I haven't been able to connect back to Beta flight so I have yet to fly. I went out of my way to buy something else and stock the nano hawk in a closet. Customer support is no where to be found. You best know what you are doing when buying a drone from newbeedrone. Not for a novice. Bundles are a totally fine since they are mostly pnp or bnf.