GNB 530mah 2S 7.6V HV 90c LiPo Battery XT30
All batteries must be shipped with a ground shipping method.
- Model: GNB5302S90AHV
- Capacity : 530mAh
- Configuration : 2S1P
- Nominal Voltage: 7.6V
- Dimension: 13*17*63mm Appr. (H*W*L)
- Weight: 27g (+/-1g)
- Max cont. discharge (C-rate/current): 90C
- Max Burst (C-rate/current): 180C
- Charge Connector: JST-XH 3P
- Discharge Connector: XT30
- Working Temperature Charge: 0~45°C
- Working Temperature Discharge: (-20~60°C)
- Working Humility: 65%RH +/-20%
- Storage Temperature: (-20~35°C)
- Storage Humility: 65%RH +/-20%
- Life Cycle: 300+ times
Got 6-7 minute flight times with this on my Larva X.
I am a total beginner and I needed a good battery for my first quad, the DarwinFPV TinyApe Freestyle. This is a 2.5in quad similar to the Tinyhawk Freestyle 2. DarwinFPV recommended 450mAh batteries, but I saw that these 530mAh are about the same weight but should hopefully get me more flight time. I have nothing to compare to and I don't fly very aggressively but I can get about 6 or 7 minutes out of these. Voltage sag hasn't been an issue but again, I don't do too many crazy maneuvers right now. Still, these are probably the only batteries I will buy for this quad, given the capacity and the weight. I totally recommend for anyone who has a small 2S quad.
Great battery for toothpicks! It's so damn light too. Provides me with at least 6-7 minutes of cruising on my quad. Cannot recommend enough!