Gravity Loss FPV Pro 2 Titanium Lowrider Freestyle Drone Frame
Gravity Loss FPV (GRL) - Its an ultra durable FPV frames made from premium aviation carbon fiber from Germany. Frame parts such as arms are produced with a unique carbon molding technology that provides outstanding strength and vibration absorbtion. We are constantly testing and improving our frames in production, so in the basic design you have many different grooves and places for fastening electronic components, various motors, control systems and more.
- High strength
- High vibration resistance
- Certified aviation carbon and aluminum
- Suitable for 20x20 and 30x30 systems
- Suitable for motors 16 - 19 mm
- Ability to purchase mounting systems for popular control systems: Dji Air Unit, Caddx Vista, any Analog System
GRL FPV PRO2 Freestyle Frame pack includes:
- Set of carbon plates 5 pcs;
- Core titanium plate 1pcs;
- Set of molded arms 4 pcs;
- Set of standoffs 8 pcs;
- Set of screws;
- Front bumper;
- Cone washers 8 pcs;
- Battery pad;
- TBS Crossfire Immortal T antenna holder;
- Analog antenna holder;
- Set of stickers;
- Card with the link to CAD files catalogue of 3D Printed parts.
- Carbon - Aviation grade carbon fiber (Germany)
- Aluminum - Aviation grade aluminum alloy 7075
- Country of origin - Ukraine
- Lifetime warranty on GRL Molded Arms
- Weight 169 grams
- Diagonally (at the centers of the motors) - 235 mm
- In width (at the centers of the motors) - 185 mm
- In length (at the centers of the motors) - 145 mm
- GRL Molded Arm thickness - 6 mm
- The thickness of the plates - 2 mm
The GRL FPV Freestyle Frame Pro 2 is an ultra-strong frame for FPV fans who love to fly to their limits and don't want to be limited by the frame's capabilities.
Break the boundaries with GravityLoss FPV!
I really liked this frame I was able to push my filter sliders super high as well as my master slider on my pids and it flew great until it broke an arm mid flight for some reason. I’m assuming the arm had a hairline fracture in it from all the times I rammed it into trees as well as crashed super hard into the pavement whilst trying to pull out of a dive getting used to the heavier frame that this thing is a tank I was really suprised that the arm broke since I’d never broken an arm on any of my 10 or so 5” quads I’ve had I’m thinking maybe the arm had a defect in it from the factory since these arms seem to be super solid compared to normal layered carbon arms. The only problem now is since GRL is from Ukraine I can’t order another arm newbeedrone is out of stock on the arms so I ordered one directly from GRL and they just refunded me which i do appreciate. Otherwise I definitely liked the frame hopefully I can get another arm at some point in the future so this thing can be more than just a wall decoration.
what can I say, absolutely solid, durable and strong frame. I fly as I want