Hobbywing XRotor Nano 20A 4in1 BLHeli-S 2-4S 20x20 ESC
- Compact design for easy installation and neat wiring.
- Amp/Volt monitoring port allows flight controller to monitor the voltage & amperage in real time (on condition that the FC supports the function).
- EMF8BB2 chip with an operating frequency of 48MHz for great performance.
- BLHeli-S open source program supports firmware update or ESC programming via throttle signal wire and all the functions of BLHeli-S.
- Damped light mode for rapider motor response.
- Regular PWM throttle mode, OneShot125 throttle mode, OneShot42 throttle mode, and MultiShot throttle mode are supported.
- Dshot150/300/600 digital throttle mode is supported.
- ESC supports a throttle signal of up to 621Hz in regular throttle mode and is compatible with various flight controllers.
- Input Voltage: 2-4S
- Cont.Current: 20A x4
- Burst Current: 30A x4
- BEC Output: NO
- Input wires: 16AWG-85mm* (Red/Black)
- Output Wire: No wires but solder tabs
- Connectors: (In/Out) XT60 plug enclosed with package.
- Dimensions: 32x31.9x5.8mm
- Weight: 6g
- Firmware: BLHeli-S A-H-50 16.5
- Throttle Calibration: Supported
- ESC Programming: Stick Programming, BLHeliSuite
- DEO: Supported
- OneShot Mode: Supported
- Timing: Supported
- Motor Rotation: Supported