Holybro Pixhawk 6X
The Pixhawk® 6X’s H7 microcontroller contain the Arm® Cortex®-M7 core running up to 480 MHz, has 2MB flash memory and 1MB RAM. Thanks to the updated processing power, developers can be more productive and efficient with their development work, allowing for complex algorithms and models.
The FMUv6X open standard includes high-performance, low-noise IMUs on board, designed for better stabilization. Triple redundant IMU & double redundant barometer on separate buses. When the PX4 Autopilot detects a sensor failure, the system seamlessly switches to another to maintain flight control reliability. An independent LDO powers every sensor set with independent power control. A vibration isolation System to filter out high-frequency vibration and reduce noise to ensure accurate readings, allowing vehicles to reach better overall flight performances. External sensor bus (SPI5) has two chip select lines and data-ready signals for additional sensors and payload with SPI-interface, and with an integrated Microchip Ethernet PHY, high-speed communication with mission computers via ethernet is now possible.
The Pixhawk® 6X is perfect for developers at corporate research labs, startups, academics (research, professors, students), and commercial application. Holybro offers the Pixhawk Baseboard and the Pixhawk Mini-Baseboard, each with different form factor and interfaces.
Key Design Points
- High performance STM32H753 Processor with clock speed up to 480 MHz
- Modular flight controller: separated IMU, FMU, and Base system connected by a 100-pin & a 50-pin Pixhawk® Autopilot Bus connector.
- Redundancy: 3x IMU sensors & 2x Barometer sensors on separate buses
- Triple redundancy domains: Completely isolated sensor domains with separate buses and separate power control
- Newly designed vibration isolation system to filter out high frequency vibration and reduce noise to ensure accurate readings
- Ethernet interface for high-speed mission computer integration
- IMUs are temperature-controlled by onboard heating resistors, allowing optimum working temperature of IMUs
Note: FC Module + a baseboard is require for this product to function. A FC Module or a Baseboard by itself will not function.
Pixhawk 6X Flight Controller Module
Pixhawk Standard Base / Pixhawk Mini Base
PM02D Power Module