The pilot & videographer Ellisvanjason and iFlight teamed up to craft a cinematic 6 inch drone that ensures agility and flight time and therefore combines the advantages of both 5 inch and 7 inch drones.
- 6 inch drone re-engineered: This drone was specifically designed for 6 inch
- H-shaped frame with robust middle section for less props in view while remaining stiffness
- XT60 front-mount: Compare to other drones the mount sits in the front and gives more space on the back.
- Built in BEC to directly power a gopro (no battery needed)
- Hybrid motor design: This motor is optimized for 6 inch. Can be used with bi- blades (efficiency) and tri-blades (agility & trust).
- Antenna mount: Solid antenna mount for less ocillations when using long antennas
- Long back bone: Enough space up to 3000mAh 6S batteries
- Gladiator shell: Protection shell from dust and water droplets (shall be removed for max. flight time)
- GPS: A high-end GPS is used to minimize the risk of failure during proximity flights
- ESC: The drone consists iFlight's new ESCs with built-in spike absober for more reliability
The performance on this drone is absolutely amazing. The power and handling completely exceeded my expectations. Not only that, the build quality is excellent. The components are top notch and they are expertly placed on the frame. You can tell they put A LOT of thought into this!
The only issue I have with the product is I wish I went with the 03 Air Unit version. The Vistas/OG air units do not seem to have the same range with the Goggles 2, as they did when paired with the Goggles V2.
Overall, If you need a long range drone that handles well, this is the one you need.
I do not have the V2 Pro but it bothers me to see that they carried on with the JST0.8 16Pin connector. That connector is horrible. If you try to shorten it good luck trimming the wire shielding to expose the wire underneath for soldering. Please revise and make this a SH connector