iFlight Chimera7 6S FPV LR Analog with TBS Crossfire BNF
Introducing what has been requested for too long already! A super efficient iFlight 7inch Long-Range bird that can go where you couldn't go before and can carry bigger batteries to get the flight time to surf the swiss alps if you want! Super stiff frame for minimum resonance and 2806.5 motors for maximum 7inch prop control. Fly big batteries top-mounted, or even bigger batteries bottom-mounted, 6cells recommended or 5cells for slow cruising. But whatever style you fly, a Lipo or Lion pack will just do the job. Recommended 5S 3.000mAh above (slow cruising) or 6S 2.500mAh above.
GPS functionality to find your way back and Betaflight GPS Rescue mode ready to setup (default OFF to prevent unexpected behaviour; Setup instructions included). Vertical and horizontal TBS Crossfire antenna mounts included to cover you and your antenna dead ends just in case. GoPro universal TPU bottom stand included; fits your original GoPro bracket and our TPU GoPro protectors (additional).
VTX is set to 25mW by default! Power levels above 25mW require a HAM license or have to be approved by local authorities! Please ensure you're flying legal frequencies and use our prepared Betaflight VTX tables according to your region.
- 6mm rigid arm design for more stiffness
- Top- and bottom battery mount option
- XING 2806.5 efficient wide stator motors
- M8Q-5883-GPS Module V2.0 pre-installed for more safety at distance
- 800mW high power adjustable VTX
- GoPro TPU bottom stand (GoPro protector not included)
- 360° TPU protection, FPV cam protection and antenna mounts
- Battery voltage LED status light (illuminated IF logo on the bottom)
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Is this your first BNF or are you just starting through with FPV? This article might probably help: General Guide // iFlight BNF
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
- GPS Rescue is OFF by default to prevent from unwanted or unexpected drone behaviour.
Please check our linked article on "GPS Rescue Mode // Setup"
FRAME //: Chimera7
- Wheelbase: 320mm
- Main body dimension: 258*199mm
- Bottom to top distance: 20mm
- Arm thickness: 6mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Upper(middle) plate thickness: 3mm
- Camera plate thickness: 3mm (included TPU inserts)
ELECTRONICS // SucceX-D F7 V2.1 Stack (50A 4-in-1 ESC)：
SucceX-D F7 V2.1 TwinG
- MCU: 216MHz STM32F722
- Gyro：2x ICM20689
- Baro: YES
- Betaflight OSD: YES
- BEC: 5V 2.5A / 9V 2.5A
- Current sensor scale: 100
- Inverter for SBUS input (UART2-RX)
- Smartaudio & Tramp VTX protocol supported
- Beeper pad : Yes
- RSSI input pad: No
- Motor outputs: 8
- 8 pin 4in1 ESC port (GND, VBAT, M1, M2, M3, M4, CUR, R5)
- BLHeli32 Telemetry：RX5
- Input voltage：recommended 2-6S, MAX 8S
- Firmware Target: IFLIGHT_F722_TWING
- Mounting pattern: 30.5*30.5mm φ4mm with Grommets φ3mm
- Dimensions: 36*36mm
- Weight: 7.5g
- USB type-C
ESC // SucceX 50A
- MCU: STM32F051
- Up tp 48kHz PWM frequency
- Capacitance: 470uF/50V
- Current Sensor: Yes
- Input: 2-6S LIPO
- Constant: 50A / Burst: 60A
- BlHeli32 telemetry: Yes
- BEC: No
- Supports up to Dshot1200, Proshot, Oneshot, Multishot
- Target: iFlight-BL32-4IN1
- Weight: 14.4g
- Mounting pattern: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ3mm
- Dimensions: 43*39mm (including the power pads)
VTX// SucceX Force 5.8GHz 800mW VTX Adjustable
- Item: SucceX-Force 800mW adjustable VTX
- Input voltage: 7-36V
- Output voltage/ Max current: 5V 1A
- 12V input current: 40mA@PIT MODE, 95mA@25mW, 185mA@100mW，250mA@400mW, 380mA@800mW
- Channel: 40
BNF // Parts list (Build)
Prebuilt and indoor tested Quadcopter
- 1x Chimera7 frame
- 1x GoPro TPU bottom stand incl. lock screw
- 1x RaceCam R1 Mini 1200TVL 2.1mm 19*19
- 1x Albatross RHCP SMA 5.8GHz 150mm antenna
- 2 sets x Gemfan tri-blade 7040 props (Set of 4 - Color may vary)
- 4x 20*250mm Microfiber PU Leather Battery Strap (Color May Vary)
Additional Suggested Parts (not included)
- 1300KV Cruiser, suggested battery: 6S 4000mAh
- 1800KV Speed Cruiser, suggested battery: 6S 2600mAh
June 2021: Caddx Ratel, 2.1mm lens camera changed to RaceCam R1 Mini 1200TVL 2.1mm 19*19
Great LR platform, although the camera died after 5-6 flights. No crashes or hard landings.