Having one of the most successful FPV companies link up with the global drone market leader, combining DJI's digital FPV system with our highest standards racing, freestyle and cinematic drones to create a HD pilot experience!
The Cidora SL5 V2.1 HD w/ DJI Air Unit BNF features the amazing new DJI FPV system, this quad makes flying FPV truly breathtaking. With the 720p video shown at 120fps through the goggles, DJI has set the bar at a new high for clarity and image quality in an FPV system. This frame offers a squashed X layout for maximum control, equipped SucceX-D F7(50A 4-in-1 ESC) stack and popular XING motors. Everything you just need to bind and fly!
Main Changelog V2.1:
- LED illuminated Logo
- Bottom carbon thickness increased from 2mm to 2.5mm
- Arm thickness increased from 5mm to 5.5mm
- The Wheelbase increased from 215mm to 217mm
- TPU parts are not compatible, color is different
- Everything you need to bind and fly!
- Optimized weight distribution: DJI unit and Stack centered
- Equipped with SucceX-D F7(SucceX 50A BLHeli32 4-in-1 ESC) Stack
- Equipped with the DJI FPV Air Unit -Bind and Fly
- Buttery-smooth 720p 120fps FPV feed
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe with chamfered arms
- Equipped with XING 2207 motors
- Weight: 445.4g without battery and GoPro mount
- LED illuminated Logo
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
- Total Dimensions: 166*139mm (body dimension)
- Frame Wheelbase: 217mm
- Bottom to top distance: 28mm
- Arm thickness: 5.5mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2.5mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Upper(middle) plate thickness: 3mm
- Camera plate thickness: 2.5mm (included TPU inserts)
- SucceX-D F7 TwinG V2.1 FC
- SucceX 50A 2-6s BLHeli32 4-in-1 ESC Dshot1200
- XING 2207 1800KV(6S)
- Nazgul 5140 propellers
- Weight: 445.4g (without battery and GoPro mount)
FC// SucceX-D F7 V2.1 TwinG
- MCU: 216MHz STM32F722
- Gyro：2x ICM20689
- Baro: YES
- Betaflight OSD: YES
- BEC: 5V 2.5A / 9V 2.5A
- Current sensor scale: 100
- Inverter for SBUS input (UART2-RX)
- Smartaudio & Tramp VTX protocol supported
- Beeper pad : Yes
- RSSI input pad: No
- Motor outputs: 8
- 8 pin 4in1 ESC port (GND, VBAT, M1, M2, M3, M4, CUR, R5)
- 6 pin DJI Air Unit port (R1, GND, R2, T2, GND, 9V)
- BLHeli32 Telemetry：RX5
- Input voltage：recommended 2-6S, MAX 8S
- Firmware Target: IFLIGHT_F722_TWING
- Mounting pattern: 30.5*30.5mm φ4mm with Grommets φ3mm
- Dimensions: 36*36mm
- Weight: 7.5g
- USB type-C
ESC // SucceX 50A 2-6S BLHeli32 4-in-1 ESC
- Dimension: 43*39mm
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ3mm
- Volts input: 2-6S
- STM32F051 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI 32.X Firmware
- Current sensor: Yes
- BEC: No
- Supports: DShot DShot150/300/600/1200/MultiShot/ OneShot etc.
- Target: iFlight-BL32-4IN1
Recommend Parts (Not included):
Recommend batteries (not included):
4S 1300mAh to 2000mAh
6s 1050mAh to 1500mAh
-1x Cidora SL5 V2.1 4S 6S FPV Drone - BNF
-1x DJI FPV camera
-1x DJI FPV Air Unit Module
- 2x DJI LHCP RP-SMA 5.8g FPV antenna
-2 sets x Nazgul 5140 propellers (Set of 4 - Color may vary)
-1 x 20*250mm battery strap (Color May Vary)
-1x 20*200mm battery strap (Color May Vary)
-1x GoPro TPU bottom stand incl. lock screw
NOTE: The GoPro9 camera and TPU camera mount do not include.
She’s a chunker, that’s for sure. Smooth motors and tune, and a solid frame. But, this is not your typical 5” setup. Heavy with GoPro, so keep that in mind.