- 6 layers double-sided PCB board;
- 2OZ copper skin thickness for 1-4 layers,better operating load capacity;
- Standard 20*20 Φ4mm mounting holes, rational layout, countersunk holes on extended power soldering pad enable each layer board can be powered;
- Supports DShot DShot150/300/600/MultiShot/ OneShot etc.
- Dimension: 31*29.5mm
- Mounting Holes: 20*20mm/Φ4mm
- Weight: 10.8g
- Supports 2-6S lipo input
- Constant: 55 Amps
- Burst: 60 Amps
- Current sensor: Yes
- BEC: No
- Current rate: 100
- Supports: DShot DShot150/300/600/MultiShot/ OneShot etc.
- Firmware: BLHeli 32
- Target: iFlight-G071-4IN1
- SucceX 55A V2 4-in-1 ESC * 1pc
- Power cables & ESC signal wires * 1set
I have two iflight nazguls. I have gone through 3 esc's on one of the Qwads. I don't have luck with iflight 20x20. Crap in my eyes. The 30x30 are a rock. This iflight 20x20 4 in 1 esc 55 amp, is a waste of money. I'm sorry Newbee drone, but this is an esc I will never order again.