Note: the Infinity200 FC now uses a USB-C connector.
Premium Controller with Quality Parts and Features
Featuring F4 Processor and 45Amp BLheli32 with NewBeeDrone Smoov-certified hardware design that supports up to 3-6S batteries to provide the best and reliable quality and performance for either freestyle or racing.
Designed to support the DJI Air Unit.
Though DJI Air Unit can only support up to 4S, the Infinity200 Stack can make the DJI Air Unite compatible with 6S batteries by providing a 9V 16W clean power for the DJI Air Unit.
Plug-and-Play. No need to solder tiny wires.
The Infinity200 Stack includes a bundle of wire to connect the Flight Controller and ESC and a bundle of wire to connect the Flight Controller to the DJI Air Unit. No need to solder any tiny wires, making it simple and clean to build.
Infinity200 Flight Controller Spec:
- MPU6000 Gyro
- STM32F405 CPUE @ 168mhz, can be overclocked
- 3-6S direct battery input
- 5V 2A,
- 9V 2A 18W Design for DJI FPV Air Unit
- 5V Camera Power
- betaflight OSD
- 31.5x27 CB with 20x20 mounting holes, weight: 5.85g
- 6 UARTS. UART1 (INVERTER FOR SBUS)
- UART2 (FREE)
- UART3 (INVERTED TELEMETRY)
- UART4 (Free)
- UART5 (Smart Audio)
- Built-in 4 IN 1 ESC socket(including ESC telemetry, External current sensor) JST1.0 8Pin
- Plug and plug with NBD Infinity200 ESC. Also compatible with most of the ESC on the market.
- Built-in solder pads for ESC signal output and power
- Printed layout instructions ON the board - no need for instructions!
- DJI FPV Air Unit socket (use UART1 and UART6)
Infinity200 ESC Spec:
- LiPo Power input: 3S-6S
- ESC Programming: BLHeliSuite32
- Cont.Current: 45Ax4
- Burst Current: 55Ax4
- Weight / Size: 13.0g / 39x29.5x8mm
- Mounting holes: 20x20mm
- Signal plug JST1.0 8pin plug with NBD Infinity200FC
- Solder pad ready for signal and power.
- Heatsink design
- 8 Layer PCB with 2Oz Copper
- BLHeli32 Programable Sided RGB LED x4
- Smoov performance design by Team NBD
- 1x Infinity200 4 in 1 ESC BLHeli32
- 1x Infinity200 flight controller
- 8x Grommets short 8x Grommets Long
- 5x Steel Screw 25mm
- 13x Nylon Lock nut
- 470uf 35v Electrolytic capacitor
- 1x Infinity200 FC to Infinity200 ESC cable 30mm
- 1x Infinity200 FC to Infinity200 ESC cable 50mm
- 1x Infinity200 FC to Infinity200 ESC cable 85mm
- 1x Infinity200 FC to DJI Air module cable 40mm
- 1x Infinity200 FC to DJI Air module cable 100mm
- 1x Infinity200 FC to DJI Air module cable 150mm
Infinity20 Flight Controller Firmware
This is my favorite stack for racing tough and extremely reliable
took a bit of shaving of the corners to fit in between the standoffs of my stingyv2 frame, but so far it's been very stable and easy to work with. I'd lie to have blackbox flash, so I'll be getting a version with that in the future with my next build, because I'd like the ease of tuning that blackbox offers.
Love the Infinity200 stack for its build quality overall & features, and especially since its DJI Plug & play ready. The pads are large and makes it very easy to solder.
Love the USB-C port and DJI plug n play port! Wish it had more UARTs and onboard NAND for blackbox logging but I still like it. Comes already conformal coated and the heatsink on the 4-in-1 ESC is a nice addition as well. Shout out to Rotor Bob and Jess for always fulfilling my orders on-time and their super friendly demeanor!!!! Very grateful and proud to have NBD as a local business in my city.
i love this little stack. got one for this but recently also got one for the cinerat ill be building soon. small, easy hook up, and just about plug and play.