Premium Controller with Quality Parts and Features
Featuring F4 Processor and 45Amp BLheli32 with NewBeeDrone Smoov-certified hardware design that supports up to 3-6S batteries to provide the best and reliable quality and performance for either freestyle or racing.
Designed to support the DJI Air Unit.
Though DJI Air Unit can only support up to 4S, the Infinity300 Stack can make the DJI Air Unite compatible with 6S batteries by providing a 9V 16W clean power for the DJI Air Unit.
Plug-and-Play. No need to solder tiny wires.
The Infinity300 Stack includes a bundle of wire to connect the Flight Controller and ESC and a bundle of wire to connect the Flight Controller to the DJI Air Unit. No need to solder any tiny wires, making it simple and clean to build.
Flight Controller Spec:
- MPU6000 Gyro
- STM32F405 CPUE @ 168mhz, can be overclocked
- 3-6S direct battery input
- 5V 2A
- 9V 2A 18W Design for DJI FPV Air Unit
- 5V Camera Power
- betaflight OSD
- Flat bottom PCB for SUPER CLEAN builds
- Weight / Size: 8.36g/36x39 PCB with 30.5x30.5 mounting holes 15mm stack height
- 6 UARTS. UART1 (INVERTER FOR SBUS),
- UART2 (FREE),
- UART3 (INVERTED TELEMETRY),
- UART4 (Free),
- UART5 (Smart Audio)
- Built-in 4 IN 1 ESC socket(including ESC telemetry, External current sensor) JST1.0 8Pin
- Plug and plug with NBD Infinity30 ESC. Also compatible with most of the ESC on the market.
- Built-in solder pads for ESC signal output and power
- Printed layout instructions ON the board - no need for instructions!
- DJI FPV Air Unit socket (use UART1 and UART6)
Infinity 30 ESC Spec:
- LiPo Power input: 3S-6S
- ESC Programming: BLHeliSuite32
- Cont.Current: 45Ax4
- Burst Current: 55Ax4
- Weight / Size: 15.0g / 41x37.5x6mm
- Mounting holes: 30.5x30.5mm
- Signal plug JST1.0 8pin plug with NBD Infinity30FC
- Solder pad ready for signal and power.
- Heatsink design
- 10 Layer PCB with 2Oz Copper
- On board capacitor: 10uf x 48 Total 480uF, No need for external Capacitor
- BLHeli32 Programable Sided RGB LED x4
- Smoov performance design by Team NBD
- 1x Infinity305 4 in 1 ESC BLHeli32
- 1x Infinity305 flight controller
- 8x Grommets short 8x Grommets Long
- 5x Steel Screw 25mm
- 13x Nylon Lock nut
- 470uf 35v Electrolytic capacitor
- 1x Infinity305 FC to Infinity305 ESC cable 30mm
- 1x Infinity305 FC to Infinity305 ESC cable 50mm
- 1x Infinity305 FC to Infinity305 ESC cable 85mm
- 1x Infinity305 FC to DJI Air module cable 40mm
- 1x Infinity305 FC to DJI Air module cable 100mm
- 1x Infinity305 FC to DJI Air module cable 150mm
Infinity30 Flight Controller Firmware
Love the fact this is a true plug and play system. If you're using dji goggles and open tx radio you will love this little stack. Easy to install and configure.
Really like NBD products but I need to direct solder the ESC to the FC and can’t find vbat in pad on pinout diagram or silkscreen or any documentation on it anywhere, I’m going to have to power the FC up through the jst plug and look for a vbat pad with a multimeter which is a PIA. This stack better be worth it.
It's plug and play if you're using dji goggles and radio so I love that ...just cause I'm lazy lol
Everything fit my cinewhoop is comming together and got some great swag when they ran out of something I ordered. RotorBob one class act!
The 30x30 From Nbd Is my Personal favorite stack and they are Local