The Hybrid 2 is an updated version of the RunCam Hybrid. Now with upgraded Pheonix 2 imaging, the Hybrid 2 surely improves upon the previous version. This is the answer to the dual fpv camera system which has become more popular as of late. With RunCam quality pilots have come to know, the Hybrid 2 is sure to please racers and freestylers alike. The Hybrid 2 is equipped with a 145° wide-angle Sony 4K HD sensor as well as a RunCam Racer together on one camera.
This setup saves tons of weight compared to carrying a GoPro or similar HD action camera! The singular 20x20 board saves space compared to other HD FPV camera boards and installs easily on most frames.
Get amazing HD video footage as well as 6ms low-latency video at the same time with the RunCam Hybrid 2.
- HD sensor: SONY 8MP
- Analog sensor: SONY 1.3MP
- Field of View (FOV): HD Recording FOV 145°(FPV FOV 150° @ 4: 3)
- Video Resolution: 4K@30fps / 2.7K@60fps / 2.7K@50fps / 1080P@120fps / 1080P@100fps / 1080P@60fps / 1080P@50fps
- Video File Format: MP4
- TV Mode: NTSC (720*480)/PAL (720*576) Switchable
- Interface: HD supports UART remote control; FPV(Analog) supports UART firmware update.
- Max Micro SD Card Supported: Up to 128G. Samsung's U3 card is recommended (2.7K60/1080P120 requires U3 or above; other solutions require U1 or above) Please make sure that the file format of the SD card is FAT32, otherwise, it will easily cause errors.
- Mounting Holes Distance: 20*20mm
- PCB Size: 29*29mm
- Lens Module Size: 19*25mm
- Lens Specs HD Lens: M10 FPV Lens : M8
- Power: Input DC 5-20V (Non-direct power supply from 4s battery or above. Powered directly with battery will generate surges and burn the camera.)
- Working Current: 480mA @5V / 140mA @12V
- Weight: 18g
- 1x RunCam Hybrid 2 Micro Split FPV Camera / 20x20 4K/30FPS HD DVR