FULL-FEATURED BETAFLIGHT CONFIGURATOR IN YOUR POCKET
- Upgrade FC firmware via App
- Full-featured BF/iNav configuration
- XT60 & PH2.0 battery connectors
- 1-6S power input
UPGRADE YOUR FLIGHT CONTROLLER VIA APP!
- The WiFi chip in the Adapter 2 which greatly improves the transmission speed and makes it possible to upgrade your flight
- controllers The whole upgrading process costs only 2-3 minutes.
- The firmware flashing currently only supports Betaflight via WiFi connection to the Adapter 2.
FULL-FEATURED BF/INAV CONFIGURATION.
- Now the SpeedyBee Adapter 2 is a full-featured mobile
- BF/iNav configurator. Just go to the field to fly without carrying a heavy laptop.
POWER THE WHOLE THING WITH ONE BATTERY.
- Soldering work should be done on the user end on the previous generation. But the Adapter 2 now has built-in XT60 and PH2.0 connectors which both support 1-6S LiPo batteries input*. As the Adapter 2can power your flight controller, you don't need another battery to power your quad.
- *For 1S batteries, 3.8V or above is requried. Because some(very few) quadcopters may consume a lot of current, and the output voltage of the adapter 2 will be greatly reduced.
- 1 x Adapter 2
- 1 x Maunal
SpeedyBee Adapter 2 Specifications
Product Name Speedy Bee Adapter 2
Power Input Voltage Range 1-6S(3.8V+ for 1S)
Power Input Interface XT60-Male, PH2.0 male
Case Meterial Heat-shrink Tubing
Liquid Silicone Cable Length(Pure Wire) 10cm
Net Weight 21.8g
WiFi Transmission Distance 3 meters
Standby Working Current Under 5V 120mA
Maximum Output Current 200mA @5V
Dimension(Main Body) 18*18.5*42mm
I got a iPhone recently and could not use the Speedy bee app because I didn’t have the otg cable so got the speedy bee adapter from new bee drone shipped the same day and was in my hands in no time. It is really easy to use and also I can flash my flight controllers I don’t know how I managed with out it recommended to all my flying buddies thanks New Bee Drone for the fast shipping.
Worked perfectly for me right out of the box. You ever put OSD elements in the wrong place so that you can’t really see them when you’re flying? I do that a lot and I never remember to fix it when I get home. This works great for that. Full beta flight functionality right from my phone.