The most anticipated motors of the year are finally here! the 6s grinders!
these are the same high quality motors as botgrinders "grinder II" model but in a sexy 6s version, and they are black this time so thats pretty cool.
- Stator Size (Diameter): 22mm*7mm
- Kv: 1850kv
- Magnets: N52SH Curved
- Windings: 10.5 turn DLRK
- Shaft Length (mm): 11.5mm
- Shaft Diameter (mm): 3mm
- Shaft material: Steel
- Bearing: NSK693
- Weight (With Wires) (g): 34.5g
- Cells (Lipo): 4S-6S
- Max Current (A): 45A
- Max Burst Current (A): 50A
- Internal Resistance (Rm): 50Ω
- Wire Spec (AWG): 20#
- Base Mounting Pattern: 16x16mm
- Base Mounting Thread: M3 Thread
- Motor Overall Dimensions: φ27.5mm*18.8mm
I love Botgrinder and most of his stuff, but these motors are definitely not as durable as others I've used. I've gone through three of these motors in about two weeks. Two were from crashes in parking lots (hard pavement broke the motor shaft - not horribly surprised). The third one developed a short (no not from my motor screws) and it blew my ESC. I don't know if I happened to be getting them in bad batches, but I will probably not buy these again. (Sorry Bot).