The BeeBrain Brushless V2 comes pre-tuned from the NBD team for maximum smoov-ness!!
All the quality of NewBeeDrone whoop BNF whoop sized drone with the ability to run brushless motors! Low-profile, durable and FAST!
- - 3x built-in LED's (programmable through Betaflight)
- - VTX control through OSD
- - 1-2S Battery capable
- - F4 STM32F411 Processor
- - Approx. 22g dry weight
- - Gyro Bosch BMI160
- - 0802 18000kv motors 1mm shaft
- - Turtle Mode capable
- -4 Channel 12A BB21 MCU JESC(firmware Pre-Install)
- - NewBeeDrone anti-reverse JST PH-2.0 Power Lead
- - Voltage and current sensor
- - NewBeeDrone OSD Chips(betaflight compatible)
- - Build in SPI Diversity Receiver CC2500 (Futaba S-FHSS, Frsky D8, D16 Compatible)
- -VTX configurable on OSD (40 channels,) US version will have some illegal channel locked, support 25mW, and off
It has 12A ESC and full AIO so you can build anything if you want something else. The stock tune is good for both, racing and acro.
I am a beginner FPV pilot and I can keep this quad in the air in all three flight modes using the Beemote. Flight time of about 4 minutes furniture hopping in the house and a bit less bush and hedge hopping outside. Please offer a bright orange version so I can reduce my search time down from 20 minutes after a tree flight !! Thanks !
NewBeeDrone AcroBee BeeBrainBL Brushless V2 BNF - Frsky
Been flying this whoop every day since I got it. The custom Betaflight tune is spot on. The only thing I changed were the rates to fit my flying style. I am truly amazed by this little quad, and it is apparent why they are never in stock because I already want to buy a few more. I replaced the linear VTX antenna with a micro AXII RHCP antenna, and even at 25mw I get great video throughout my whole house. The camera is surprisingly good for how small it is.
This is my first drone. I had to turn the rates down so I can get used to the controls but I love this thing. Plus it’s so soooo cute. NewBeeDrone also included a cool flight pad and I could not bee happier.