All products with batteries must be shipped by a ground shipping method.
After the latest round of beta testing, the LiteRadio 2 SE is back to the market with huge improvements. This pint size FRSKY radio is powered by OpenTX firmware and can toggle between FRSKY D16 and D8 protocols. Real gimbals provide the tactile feedback of a pricier radio and USB connectivity can be used to play FPV simulators on a computer. The LiteRadio 2 SE is a great option for anyone looking for a lower cost radio with some great features.
Some new improvements include...
- Built-in 1000 mAh 1S battery, LiteRadio 2 SE increases the endurance to 8 hours.
- Updates with BETAFPV self-developed LiteRadio System. Pilots can directly operate the Joystick Calibration and Upgrade Firmware on the radio transmitter.
- Supports Frsky D8, Frsky D16 FCC and Frsky D16 LBT mode via the radio transmitter.
- Comes with 100mW transmitting power, LiteRadio 2 SE brings a wider operating range.
Check out our BetaFPV products!
This radio does not support newer FrSky receiver firmware.
- LiteRadio 2 SE upgrades with BETAFPV self-developed Customized LiteRadio System. Pilots can directly operate the Joystick Calibration and Firmware Update on the radio transmitter, which is more convenient for the beginner racer to operate.
- Equipped with a built-in 1000 mAh 1S battery, LiteRadio 2 SE can use up to 8 hours, bringing an excellent endurance performance.
- Comes with a built-in charging module, LiteRadio 2 SE can support USB charging which is more convenient to use. Meanwhile, it designs a Low-Power warning to indicate a low battery. While it needs to be re-charged, the blue light will flash slowly.
- Compared with the LiteRadio 2, LiteRadio 2 SE has a larger transmitting power which can reach 100mW, bringing a wider operating range.
- Adopted the rubber coat, LiteRadio 2 SE is ergonomic and has the shape of a gaming controller. It's comfortable to hold, and the anti-slip texture on the handles allows for a solid grip.
- This radio transmitter acts as a USB Joystick when connected to a personal computer. So you could use it to play FPV simulators like EREADRONE.
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz (2403MHz-2447MHz)
- 2.4G System: NRF24L01 or CC2500
- Channel: 8
- Support Protocol: Bayang / Futaba S-FHSS / Frsky D16 FCC/ Frsky D16 LBT/ Frsky D8
- Power: ≤100mw
- Adapted Drone Type: Multirotor
- Support USB Charging / Firmware Update
- Support BETAFPV Simulator Connected / Customized LiteRadio System / Joystick Calibration
- LED Light: Green-Power On / Red-Warning / Blue-Normal
- Battery: Built-in 1000mAh 1S Battery
- Charging Connector: Type-C
- 1x BetaFPV LiteRadio 2 SE RC Transmitter 2.4GHz - FRSKY D8/D16
Perfect match for my park flier. Fits perfectly in my fpv bag. Good enough range.