We set out to design a freestyle frame that would excel in the abandoned factories and concrete wastelands. It had to be beefy. It needed a super low center of gravity. And we wanted it to have replaceable arms that were easy to change in the field and didn’t interfere with the electronics.
The BQE Bandolero is a proven workhorse, capable of handling the roughest treatment.
- 235mm Motor to motor (5″)
- Super low center of gravity, 12mm deck height
- Replaceable 4mm arms that don’t rely on stack bolts
- Dual 30×30 or 20×20 stacks with pass through ports
- Fits full size or micro size cameras
- Fits Caddx Vista Digital System for DJI goggles with taller standoffs
- Simple upgrade kit for DJI Digital FPV system available
- Integrated translucent trunk to stash LEDs or other electronics
- Damped camera mounts and 30º top bumper
- Factory pressed stainless threaded inserts
- Two flexible antenna mounting options
- BQE Exclusive Military Green TPU parts
- New colors now available, with the vented trunk option
YES. We have a kit for mounting the DJI Digital FPV system in the BQE Bandolero Frame, sold separately.