Brotherhobby LA 2005 Ultralight Motor
Assemble! The LA line of Brotherhobby motors is designed to be durable in tough flying conditions and fly smoothly with their NMB bearings. The shaft is made out of titanium to make it extremely tough and resist deformation from crashes.
Take this motor to the dustiest, most concrete filled bando and don't worry, because the LA 2005 motor can do this all day.
This 2005 motor is perfectly sized for lower to medium weight drones with 3 to 5 inch propellers. If you're building a heavy drone for 7" props, we have a hulk.
- KV: 1450, 2450, 2800, or 3450 KV
- Lipo Voltage: 4-6s
- Stator: 0.15mm Nippon Silicon Steel
- Bearings: NSK 7x3x3
- Bell: 7075 Aluminum
- Shaft: TC4 Titanium Alloy
- Propeller Adapter Shaft Thread: M5
- Weight: 21.0g with 16cm SR wires
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Rotor: N52H Arc Magnets
- Shaft: SUS 420 Steel
- Wire AWG: 24 AWG Wire 16cm Length
- Base Casing: 7075 Aluminum
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: M2 12x12mm