Caddx Polar Nano Vista Kit Starlight - DJI Digital HD FPV System
The new Caddx Polar Nano Camera has a large and sensitive sensor in combination with a large aperture F/1.8 lens to provide a clear image in low light environments. The Nano size camera mounts into 14x14mm width camera mounts, which is the camera size most whoops, cinewhoops, and micros use!
The DJI HD Digital System became the gold standard for professional work because it provides the FPV pilot with clear images similar to captured GoPro video. With the Caddx Polar Camera Kit, professional pilots now have an option to use their DJI HD System during nighttime or in low light environments.
- 1/1.8 inch Digital Starlight Sensor.
- Minimum illumination: 0.00003lux.
- Custom F/1.6 Large Aperture Lens.
- Includes a lightweight 1.5g Polar Antenna with 2 dBi gain.
- Model: Polar nano vista kit
- Weight: Vista Kit(camera included): 22g; Antenna: 1.5g
- Dimensions: Vista Kit: 30×29×13mm; Camera: 14×14×15.8mm; Coaxial Cable: 80mm
- Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850GHz
- Transmitter Power(EIRP): FCC/SRRC/MIC: <30dBm; CE: <14dBm
- Min.latency(end-to-end): 720p 60fps: <32ms
- Max.Transmission Distance: FCC/SRRC: 4km;CE: 0.7km
- I/O Interface: USB-C,IPEX,3-in-1port
- Supported Flight control System: F3.F4.F7
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Input Power: 7.4-26.4V
- Power Output: 25mW/200mW/500mW/700mW
- Hardware Included: Polar nano vista kit /m2 screw/bracket/3-in-1 cable/antenna
- Goggles: Work with DJI goggles
- Camera: Sensor: 1/1.8”inch starlight cmos; Min. Illumination: 0.00003Lux; Lens: F/1.8; Shutter: Rolling shutter; ISO: 100-25600; FOV: 162°(D);138°(H);75°(V);Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Packaging Information: 23.5g(N.W.),53g(G.W.); 145mm*57mm*27mm
- 1x Polar nano vista kit
- 2x M2 screws 3/4/5mm
- 1x 3-in-1 cable
- 1x 14mm-19mm bracket