This is our latest combo from NewBeeDrone - the Shuriken 180 Almost Ready to Fly Kit! Including the Shuriken 180 quad by HolyBro, the new RadioLink AT9S 2.4GHz 10CH Transmitter with SBUS micro receiver, and a set of FX Marvel FPV goggles. The kit also includes the OSD, as well as a free set of upgraded 2700KV motors, and the Shuriken carbon fiber reinforced HD GoPro mount. All this at an unbeatable price! (vs buying the items separately)
PLEASE NOTE - this an Almost Ready to Fly (ARF) kit, you will still need to install the radio receiver and the OSD into the Shuriken quad. If you would like our engineers to install everything for you please select the "Ready to Fly!" option when purchasing.
Here is a quick video how we set up the RadioLink to work with the Shuriken for every Ready To Fly kit
- Shuriken180mm quad made for 4 inch props
- FX Marvel FPV Goggles
- RadioLink AT9S S.Bus Receiver
- HD Carbon Fiber Camera Mount
- Extra set of upgraded 1806 2700KV motors
- 2 sets of props
- Battery straps
If you are new to FPV quads you will still need the following items:
- Lipo batteries, such as our Tattu 4S 1300C
- Lipo Battery charger
- Lipo voltage checker
- Extra props (Optional, the Shuriken comes with two sets already)
The Shuriken180 racing quad perfect for beginners and experts alike. it is a tough quad that stands up to crashes well. All the components are protected by the top carbon fiber plate and bottom glass fiber base. Strong injection molded plastic sides and bumpers add an extra layer of r protection. The motors sit inside the frame and are protected from impacts. Both the motors and the ESCs can easily be replaced.
The Shuriken 180 is a great first quad for anyone wanting to start out in the sport right away. There is no soldering required, which means you will get in the air quicker. And due to its tough design, you will be able to keep going after experiencing numerous crashes.
Here is a video of HolyBro pilot SpookFPV ripping it up with his Shurkien180
Here are the recommended P.I.D. settings for the Shuriken, from famed HolyBro Pilot SpookFPV!
- 32 bit F3 Flight Controller
- Independent anti-Vibration IMU, isolating the most important component of the Flight Controller from any mechanical vibrations
- 5.8GHz 25/600mw adjustable power Multi-band VTX. Set it to 25mw so that you video signal does not interfere when flying with others, or set it all the way to 600mw to get extra video range and power to get clear signal when flying around (and through) concrete structures
- Swappable ESC - easily replace/install any ESC of your choice
- Impact resistant motor housing, protecting the motors from high impacts.
- Replaceable motors.
- 700TVL CMOS PAL/NTSC FPV camera
- Injection molded heavy duty plastic skirt and skid protection. Much stronger than the usual 3d printed parts found on quads.
- SBUS, PPM, Spectrum Satellite - all major radio control systems
- 180mm frame size, made for 4 inch props
- 240 grams total weight without the battery. One of the lightest quads out there, giving you more flying time and higher speeds!
- Latest Cleanflight version pre-loaded, Betaflight ready!
The FX Marvel FPV Goggles are the newest FPV Goggles to hit the market that feature high-quality build and components without breaking the bank. Featuring a detachable screen when you want to share your FPV experience. Built-in 32 Channel 5.8 Ghz Receiver with 2000 mAh rechargeable battery. You can run the auto-scan feature to automatically catch the channel with the strongest signal.
The RadioLink AT9S 2.4GHz 10CH Transmitter is the newest entry from RadioLink, and comes with the exclusive to NewBeeDrone micro SBUS receiver that can fit inside the Shuriken. With many similar features as more expensive premium radios o the market, the RadioLink AT9S is a great radio at an affordable price!