All products with batteries must be shipped by a ground shipping method.
DJI's Digital HD FPV Goggles V2 give the ultimate HD FPV experience, optimized for low latency flying such as racing and freestyle. This new V2 version has all the latest and greatest features from DJI.
The DJI Digital HD FPV Goggles V2 build on the stellar reputation of the V1 DJI FPV Goggles. By taking the best features of V1 and adding some new future-proof tech to these V2's they are truly one-of-a-kind, in performance and style. DJI has created and honed its digital FPV system to satisfy the demands of FPV drone pilots.
Racing and freestyle drone pilots alike want the fastest response, lowest latency and clearest video in their FPV system in order to perform fast movements with the most accuracy. Analog video was the best way to achieve low latency and fast response, but the video was never very clear. And conversely with digital, the video was clear and crisp, but there was a noticeable delay that many pilots couldn't live with - plus digital HD systems were bulky and cumbersome to put on your drone.
Well, all of that changed with DJI's entry to Digital HD, and now that has changed again with the release of DJI FPV Goggles V2. Crystal clear 810p 120fps (Low-Latency Mode) or 810p 60fps (HQ Mode) video directly to your goggles, with the lowest latency ever before on a digital HD system!
On top of that, get maximum transmission ranges up to 4km with the built-in receiver! No need to spend additional money on an external receiver module.
Note: These goggles require the DJI FPV Air Unit in order to work. However, using the DJI FPV Remote Controller is optional. The DJI Remote Controller is useful if you want to use their built-in Tx system.
Weight: Approx. 420 g (headband and antennas included)
- 202 × 126 × 110 mm (antennas included)
- 184 × 122 × 110 mm (antennas excluded)
- Screen Size: 2-inch × 2
- Screen Resolution (Single Screen): 1440 × 810
- Screen Renew Rate: 144 Hz
- Communication Frequency: 2.400 - 2.4835 GHz*; 5.725-5.850 GHz *Only supports 5.8Ghz when used with DJI FPV Air Unit
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) :
- 2.400 - 2.4835 GHz FCC/MIC: ≤28.5 dBm; CE: ≤20 dBm; SRRC: ≤20 dBm; MIC: ≤20 dBm
- 5.725-5.850 GHz FCC/MIC: ≤31.5 dBm; CE: ≤14 dBm; SRRC: ≤19 dBm
- Live View Mode: Low Latency Mode (810p/120fps) High-Quality Mode (810p/60fps)
- Video Format: MP4 (Video format: H.264)
- Supported Video Play Format: MP4, MOV, MKV (Video format: H.264; Audio format: AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AC-3, MP3)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Power Input: 7.4-17.6 V
- FOV: Adjustable from 30° to 54°. Adjustable image size from 50%-100%
- Interpupillary Distance Range: 58 -70 mm
- Supported Storage Card: microSD cards with capacities of up to 256GB
DJI FPV Goggles Battery
- Capacity: 1800 mAh
- Voltage: 9 V (Max.)
- Type: LiPo 2S Charging Temperature 0℃ to 45℃
- Energy: 18 Wh
- Max Charging Power: 10 W
- Battery Life: Approx. 110 minutes (measured in an environment of 25°C at maximum brightness level)
Avoid exposing the goggles to direct sunlight. If you use DJI FPV Goggles and DJI FPV Remote Controller at the same time, you must first link the air unit and the goggles together, and then link the remote controller to the air unit.
- DJI FPV Air Unit
- DJI FPV Remote Controller
- DJI FPV Goggles V2 (including the foam padding) × 1
- Power cable × 1
- 1x DJI FPV Goggles Battery (1800mAh 9V)
- Antenna × 4
- Headband × 1
- USB-C cable × 1
- Bundle pocket × 1
These things are above and beyond better than my old fatsharks, I know it’s digital but the quality is great. Will be hard to go back to analog
I love my Version 1 over the 2.
There’s has been too many hiccups with this version. Having said that, I bought these for my custom FPV drones and not for the DJI FPV Drone.
I would recommend that you primarily purchase these for the DJI FPV Drone., but that’s my opinion!
I have a new sense of confidence flying some of the smaller drones with digital fpv, you just can see so many small branches now. I havent found latency to be much of a problem yet but I definitely notice it's there. The lenses create a blurriness around the edges of the screen. I purchased this from NewBeeDrones and there service was top notch.
AVOID. Do not listen to the hype. These goggles do not work out of the box. No returns. These are NOT FPV goggles. They should Not be sold at an fpv store. The analog adaptor module is useless. They should be sold at best buy or walmart. They require a broadband internet connection AND window or IOS. No Linux or Android. They are also extremely bulky and heavy with the anolog module. Overall a terrible HD experience. Hopefully they allow this disclaimer stay up.
Great goggles and they feel great ! Got the digadapter with them and put my rapid fire receiver on it and now they are analog and HD goggles! Also I saved $124 buying from these guys then some other company’s !