The new DYS XM10A ESCs are specially designed for high KV power racing motors.
They capable of matching the speed of KISS ESC when using the new MultiShot firmware. The small size and integrated solder pads are much more beginner friendly and make for a cleaner and easier installation. No need to remove the heat-shrink and risk damaging components as with other ESC brands. Also makes it much easier than before to swap out motors.
These ESC come from the factory flashed with BLHeli OneShot125, but you can download and flash them with the latest MultiShot firmware using the DYS XM10A version of the hex file. The only difference between the 3 versions of the firmware (Fast March, Crazy Start, and Crazy Start) is the startup tone the ESC plays when powered up. Everyone likes Fast March.
Some users on RCGroups have reported getting better performance flashing the XROTOR 10A version instead, with the ESC generating less heat as a result.
MultiShot is so far only supported in latest BetaFlight or RaceFlight. To enable MultiShot use the following CLI commands:
- BetaFlight (2.7.1 and higher): "set fast_pwm_protocol = MULTISHOT" and then "save".
- RaceFlight: "feature multishot" and "save". You can also activate it on the configuration tab.
Fully programmable via USB port, with two-way and 3D modes for high speed racing and acrobatics.
- Input voltage: 2-3s Lipo
- BEC: NO
- Size(mm): 23L*12W*4.5H
- Type: BLHeli Bootloader & Firmware
- Weight: 4.5g
- XM series ESC is the upgraded version of the SN series with advanced processor, a basic frequency up to 50MHz, and faster overall processing capacity to better support high KV motors
- Designed for quick multi-rotor throttle response
- Twisted pair cable is used to deliver throttle signal, reducing signal crosstalk while further stabilizing copper wire transmission
- New miniaturization and ultra-low resistance MOSFET, powerful flow resistance, and professional MOS Drive chips improve efficiency
- Newly designed PCB board improves impact resistance.
- Sub-miniaturization design reduces weight while still providing a high performance filtering capacitor
- Refresh rate of throttle signal up to 500Hz, compatible with all modern flight controllers, including the Naze32 Rev6 and our Race32 and Rice32 F3 racing boards.
- Ultra-high speed Oneshot125 with 3000Hz refresh rate provides quick, smooth throttle response
- Fully programmable via USB port, with two-way and 3D modes for high speed racing and acrobatics.