These are the new BLHeli_S capable ESC from DYS. These ES utilize the new high-performance EFM8BB2 50MHz MCU, capable of handling up to 500k eRPM and able to support motors with super high Kv.
The hardware generated PWM signal gives makes the motor perfectly synchronous to the MCU, resulting in ultra-quiet and ultra-responsive motor performance.
For details on what is BLHeli_S and how it is better, check out this great article from the DroneTest bog
- Silabs EFM8BB2 50MHz MCU
- Weight: 8.65g
- Support input voltage from 3S to 6S
- Size(mm)L*W: 45mm*16.5mm*8.5mm
- BLHeli_S does Damped Light only
- Firmware upgradable via signal wire (works with USB Linker for XM series)
- Supports 1-2ms signal, Oneshot125, Oneshot42 and Multishot.
- High-current burst rating
- High-Resolution Throttle steps
- 1x DYS XS30 Amp ESC
These ESC use the A-H-70 BLHeli firmware