Flywoo GOKU HD 745 EVO AIO 40A 2-6S FC+ESC BLHELI_32 20X20 DJI Plug&Play
FLYWOO's new top-of-the-line GOKU series AIO has arrived! GOKU HDF745 40A FC is currently the highest level of all-in-one flight controllers to simplify your build and meet all your FPV desires.
The Flywoo uses the powerful F745 BGA chip and BLHELI_32 ESC firmware, integrated 5V/9V dual BEC, barometer, black box, WS2812LED, and supports 7 complete hardware serial ports, I2C, and other functions are all open.
HD745EVO BLHELI32 40A
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor,216MHz, 512Kbytes Flash
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- Onboard LED：WS2812*4
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 7 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,5,6,7)
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only.
- PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- Onboard 8Mbytes for Blackbox logging
- 9V Power Out: 1.5A max
- 5V Power Out: 2.0A max
- 3.3V Power Out: 0.5A max
- Dimensions: 41x32mm
- Mounting Holes: Standard 20mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 8.5g
Built-in 40A BL_32 4in1 ESC
Support BLheli / BLHELI_32
Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600,Dshot1200
Input Voltage: 2-6S Lipo
Continuous Current: 40A
I have tried so many different configurations but I can't get the betaflight OSD working in my DJI goggles. So frustrating because everything else about this board is great.
Used this in a 5” DJI HD build and it’s worked out great.
So far I’ve had no issues with it and it has been a very reliable FC.