Flywoo GOKU HDF745 EVO 40A AIO STACK FOR DJI ( 600mw Vtx )
FLYWOO's new top-of-the-line GOKU series AIO has arrived! GOKU HDF745 40A FC is currently the highest level of all-in-one flight controllers to simplify your build and meet all your FPV desires.
Features the powerful F745 BGA chip and BLHELI_32 ESC firmware, integrated 5V/9V dual BEC, barometer, black box, WS2812LED. Supports 7 complete hardware serial ports, I2C and other functions are all open.
This is currently one of the most integrated and powerful FC AIO board on the market. Perfect for ultralight quad and gives pilots a more stable and smoother flight!
The Flywoo uses the powerful F745 BGA chip and BLHELI_32 ESC firmware, integrated 5V/9V dual BEC, barometer, black box, WS2812LED, and supports 7 complete hardware serial ports, I2C, and other functions are all open.
HD745EVO BLHELI32 40A
GOKU HDF745 EVO 40A Specification:
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor,216MHz, 512Kbytes Flash
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- Onboard LED：WS2812*4
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 7 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,5,6,7)
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only.
- PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- Onboard 8Mbytes for Blackbox logging
- 9V Power Out: 1.5A max
- 5V Power Out: 2.0A max
- 3.3V Power Out: 0.5A max
- Dimensions: 41x32mm
- Mounting Holes: Standard 20mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 8.5g
- Built-in 40A BL_32 4in1 ESC
- Support BLheli / BLHELI_32
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600,Dshot1200
- Input Voltage: 2-6S Lipo
- Continuous Current: 40A
- Firmware: BLHELI_32
GOKU HM600 VTX Specification:
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5 bands 37 channels
- Raceband: 5362-5945 MHZ
- Power: PIT/25/50/100/200/600mW switchable
- Control Mode:IRC(RX)/Button
- BAT: +7-28V Input
- Video System: NTSC/PAL
- Antenna: IPX
- Size: 30.5mm×3.5mm×3mm
- Weight: 3 g
- Package Included:
- 1* Flywoo GOKU HM600
- 1* 5,8G ANT
- 1* Screw pack