These are the newest FPV Goggles to hit the market that feature high-quality build and components without breaking the bank. Featuring a detachable screen when you want to share your FPV experience. Built-in 32 Channel 5.8 Ghz Receiver with 2000 mAh rechargeable battery. You can run the auto-scan feature to automatically catch the channel with the strongest signal.
There is no video OUT on these goggles and you would need to get a DVR module and do an aftermarket DIY hack to get recording on these goggles.
The stock antenna that comes with the goggles is Left Hand Circular Polarized (LHCP).
The antenna plug type accepts an SMA male antenna. To remove the sun shroud, slide it up. Don't try prying it off.
Here is our review of these goggles
- Sensitivity: -90dBm
- Working Frequency: 5.8 GHz
- Channel: 32 Channels with Raceband
- Antenna: LHCP
- Frequency Range: 5645MHz - 5945MHz
- LCD Type: TFT LCD Screen/Long Life
- Resolution: 480x272 pixels
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Brightness: 500cd/m2
- Video Format: NTSC
- Input Signal: AV
- Working Voltage: 5V
- Power Consumption: 500mA
- Work Status OSD Display: Battery Indication; Channel Indication
- Built-in rechargable battery: 2000 mAh
- Working time: 1.5 hours
- One-key-search frequency: Yes, button control instead of switch
- Audio: 6.0 MHz - 6.5MHz
- Dimensions: 170x160x95mm
- Weight: 380g
- FPV monitor, with sun shade
- AV Cables
- Extra lenses
- LHCP Antenna
- Monitor mount to attach to your radio transmitter