The FX799T Mini 5.8GHz 40CH FPV video transmitter is the new standard of lightweight and feature packed transmitters. The FX799T model has the SMA plug coming straight out of the side. Check out our FX796T model if you need the SMA plug to come straight up instead. It includes a 5v output to power FPV cameras and an on-board microphone to transmit audio to your receiver.
The FX 799T has 40 channels including the new Raceband frequencies, which allows more racers to fly together on the same band. Raceband transmitters are fully compatible with FatShark and ImmersionRC receivers. It also features a single button to switch channels and frequencies, and an LED channel display making it super easy to tell what channel you are currently on.
You have two choices when purchasing: the 200mW power and 600mW power. The lower 200mW transmission power means more pilots can fly together without overpowering each other on close frequencies. While the 600mW transmission power allows you to get clean signal even through concrete walls.
By purchasing this transmitter, you acknowledge that a HAM radio license is required for operation.
- 40 channels: Covers 5 Bands
- Intuitive and easy to use button and LEDs for frequency selection
- Provides 5v power output for FPV cameras
- Small sized and light weight
- Transmitter frequency: 5658-5925MHz
- Transmitting distance > 1000m (open area)
- SMA Antenna connector
- Dimensions: 32*22*9mm (not including SMA adapter)
- Audio: Includes on board microphone
- Operating Voltage: 7 - 20V
- Supply current: 50 mA
- Operating Temperature: -10 +85 C
- Video Band Width: 5-6 MHz
- Audio carrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- Video Input Level: 0.8,1.0,1.2 Vp-p
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Audio Input Level: 0.8 ,2.0 Vp-p
- Audio Input Impedance: 10K Ohm
- Weight: 7.5g (without antenna)
- Antenna Connector: SMA Female Connector
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Frequency Selection: Single push to change CH, push and hold for 2 seconds to change FR