Small size, big punch.
This is the newest offering from FXT, the X40 200mW/600mW 5.8Ghz video transmitter with Raceband! The transmitter is enclosed in an aluminum casing for better cooling, and comes with its own small form factor mushroom antenna. This transmitter also records and transmits audio, giving you extra feedback when flying and a new level of immersion.
The X40 version has the antenna connector going out the side. We also carry the x50 version, with the antenna connector coming straight up.
The transmitter features a single button to switch channels, and an LED channel display making it super easy to tell what channel you are currently on.
You have two choices when purchasing: the 200mW power and 600mW power. The lower 200mW transmission power means more pilots can fly together without overpowering each other on close frequencies. While the 600mW transmission power allows you to get clean signal even through concrete walls.
The absolute latest tech, packed full of features in a super small form factor, complete with antenna!
By purchasing this transmitter, you acknowledge that a HAM radio license is required for operation.
Included in Package :
- X40 FPV 5.8Ghz Transmitter
- Mushroom Antenna
- Transmitter Connection Cable
- 40 channels with RaceBand
- Single button: short press to change channel, long press to change frequency
- LED channel display
- Aluminum vasing for better cooling
- Antenna mount on the side
- Included mushroom antenna
- Small and light weight
- Antenna connector : SMA Female
- Module : Wideband FM Module
- Video Format : NTSC / PAL
- Output Impedance : 50 Ohm
- Output Power : 26dBM
- Frequency Range : 5645 ~ 5945 Mhz
- Channel : 40CH
- Operating Voltage : 7V~20V
- Supply Current : 260mA
- Output Voltage (VOUT) : 5V
- Operating Temperature : -10~85 degrees
- Video Band Width : 8mhz (except R Band, that is 37mhz apart)
- Audio Carrier Frequency : 6.5MHz
- Video Input Level : 0.8~1.2 Vp-p
- Video Input Impedance : 75 Ohm
- Audio Input Level : 0.5~2.0 Vp-p
- Audio Input Impedance : 10K Ohm
- Dimensions : 32mm x 22mm x 9.4mm
- Weight : 12g (without antenna)