GNB 380mah 6S 22.8V HV 90c LiPo Battery XT30
All batteries must be shipped with a ground shipping method.
- Nominal Voltage: 22.8V
- Dimension: 39*17*56mm Appr. (H*W*L)
- Weight: 62g (+/-1g)
- Max cont. discharge (C-rate/current): 90C
- Max Burst (C-rate/current): 180C
- Charge Connector: XH-JST 7P
- Discharge Connector: XT30
- Working Temperature Charge: 0~45°C
- Working Temperature Discharge: (-20~60°C)
- Working Humility: 65%RH +/-20%
- Storage Temperature: (-20~35°C)
- Storage Humility: 65%RH +/-20%
- Life Cycle: 300+ times
Keeps the 2fiddy under 250g, get about 4 min flight.
This > GNB 530 > cnhl 450 > GNB 660
1:15 flight time charged at 4.3 land around 3.74
For a lot of sub250g quads this is the only lipo you can choose from. I've purchased probably close to 30 of these and GNB is overall terrible. The resistance out of the package is incredibly high and their life before resistance hits 30miliohms is very very short. Mostly flew these on a 2fiddy, 6s 3.5in babyhawk 2 HD and a 6s 3in venom. About 5 or 6 packs over a few months dropped a cell randomly . I hate them, but there are no other options.