All batteries must be shipped with a ground shipping method.
Buy more will get more discount at Check out! Discount will apply automatically.
4+ will have 10% off
10+ will have 20% off
- Model No.: GNB4502S80A
- Configuration: 2S1P
- Nominal Voltage: 7.4V
- Dimension: 14*18*62mm (H*W*L) Appr.
- Weight: 29g (+/-1g)
- Max cont. discharge (C-rate/current): 30C
- Max Burst (3Sec) (C-rate/current): 60C
- Charge Connector: JST-XH 3P
- Discharge Connector: XT30
- Working Temperature Charge: 0~45°C
- Working Temperature Discharge: (-20~60°C)
- Working Humility: 65%RH +/-20%
- Storage Temperature: (-20~35°C)
- Storage Humility: 65%RH +/-20%
- Life Cycle: 300+ times
1 x Gaoneng GNB 7.4V 2S 450MAH 80C Lipo Battery XT30 Plug
Bought three of these to try out with my Emax Tinyhawk Freestyle and tested right out of the box before any flying. See graphs, and compare to those for Tattu of the same HV variety and rated capacity. I'll give you a hint Tattu graphs are the ones with lower capacity. The one thing that goes for Tattu is they have practically no voltage difference between cells, while GNB consistently about 5-7mV apart (when not fully charged).
GNB have superior wiring, particularly for the XT30 plug. On the Tattu the wires are too skinny and the shrink wrap keeps coming off and asking for a fire. The GNB are solid.