The HDZero Whoop Video Transmitter is identical to the Fatshark Shark Byte TX5S.1 video transmitter. It is the smallest video transmitter in the HDZero/Shark Byte family designed specifically for the micro quad market. Fly where no HD system has flown before with a sub 20g system (including single PCB TX board and camera). Supports 2S - 4S batteries for power input. Antennas are not included.
- Design for whoops and toothpicks
- Digital HD video wireless transmitter (VTX-s)
- 5.8GHz, 40 channels
- 25/200mW selectable transmitter power
- MIPI interface
- 5 watts power consumption
- Board Size: 32.5mm*32.5mm
- Mounting Pattern: 25.5mm*25.5mm,M2 clearance hole
1x HDZero Whoop Video Transmitter
Yup, love it
I love that this fits my stack and that I can have HD on my smaller quads. Works perfect on race quads as well
Extremely fast shipping, product works great!