The Holybro Kopis Cinewhoop With Caddx Vista Nebula
Coming with an Insta360 Go mount already installed, the Holybro Kopis Cinewhoop is an excellent option for indoor cinematography or flights in confined spaces.
Included is the Holybro Kakute Stack, which is extremely reliable with a 35A current rating, which is much higher than necessary for the 2.5 inch propellers.
The 1404 3800KV motors can easily push the Gemfan D63 gemfan propellers and lift the Insta360 Go HD Camera.
Check out the review and flight footage above to learn more!
Note: The Caddx Nebula Pro camera is currently out of stock so the Holybro Kopis Cinewhoop is temporarily shipping with a Caddx Nebula Camera.
- Frame:3mm 3k carbon fiber
- Flight Controller: Kakute F4 V2 Mini
- ESC: Tekko32 F3 4in1 35A mini ESC
- VTx: Nebula Pro Vista Kit 720p/120fps low latency HD digital FPV system
- Motor: F1404 KV3800
- Propeller: D63-5B
- Buzzer included.
- Battery plug: XT30
- Wheelbase: 105.5mm
- Weight:157g（Without Battery）
- Take-off Weight:248g (4s 850mah Lipo )
- Recommend battery (Not Included): 550~850mah 4s
- MCU: STM32F405RGT6 32-bit processor
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 5 hardware UARTS (UART1,3,4, 5, 6)
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- 128 Mbit Dataflash chip for Blackbox logging
- 1x Kopis cinewhoop2.5” FPV racing drone
- Nebula Nano Vista Kit
- 1x Naked GoPro camera mount
- 4x D63-5B Propeller
- 2x Propeller guard
- 1x Carying case
(Package doesn’t include Insta360 GO, the Insta360 GO on the pictures for reference only.)