• UBX-M8030 high performance GPS/GNSS Chips:
• Over 2 million effective correlators
• 72 channels in Search mode
• Cold start acquisition sensitivity of -148 dBm and -167 dBm tracking sensitivity
• Up to 10 Hz navigation update rate
• Supports GPS, QZSS, GLONASS , BDS and is ready for Galileo
• Supports AGPS
• Integrated TCXO,LNA,SAW,RTC
• Compact size (φ23.88mm x19.98mmx8.80mm±0.5mm ) suitable for space-sensitive application
• Weight 7.8 grams without TPU Protective Case Shell
• Support standard NMEA 0183,UBX
• This module can be equipped with QMC5883
A1 All satellites at -130 dBm
A2 CEP, 50%, 24 hours static, -130 dBm, > 6 SVs
A3 Assuming Airborne < 4g platform
- Nano Ublox M8 5883 GPS Module *1
- JST 6P Cable *1
- TPU Protective Case Shell *1
These little guys can get 6 or 8 sats sitting on my bench surrounded by electronics and tools. Outdoors, under a big ol’ live oak were I test, they really -do- lock from cold in under 30 seconds, and warm starts really are just a few seconds. 5883 I2C works like a champ.
Small integrated unit includes close-fitting printed GPS holder, which sticks great to a flat frame member with a blob of hot glue.
It uses 6-pin 1.0mm pitch JST; connect to 4.5V if you want it to run when controller is connected Via USB
Works great on Cine Racer 2”!