The HolyBro Shuriken now comes with extra UPGRADED 2700kv Motors!
The Shuriken 180 is an Almost Ready to Fly racing quad perfect for beginners and experts alike. The quad comes fully assembled, the only step is to screw on the FPV antenna, connect the receiver and bind it to your radio, and you are ready to fly. When purchasing you have the option of adding either a FrSky or DSMX receiver to pair with you favorite Spectrum or FrSky Taranis radio.
The Shuriken has a built in DSMX receiver so now extra installation is required when selecting that option. The FrSKy S.BUS version comes with separate receiver that requires installation. If you would like us to install the FrSKy S.BUS Reciever for you please select that as one of the options.
We also offer the option of installing the On Screen Display (OSD) onto the Shuriken, giving you time and voltage levels data in your FPV video. IT is not necessary as the Shuriken will sound an alarm when the voltage is low and it is time to land, but many pilots prefer to have this info on the screen as they are flying.
You can also download the manual for the Shuriken 180 as a PDF here.
How to Install the FrSky Receiver
The Shuriken 180 is a tough quad that stands up to crashes well. All the components are protected by the top carbon fiber plate and bottom glass fiber base. Strong injection molded plastic sides and bumpers add an extra layer of r protection. The motors sit inside the frame and are protected from impacts. Both the motors and the ESCs can easily be replaced.
The Shuriken 180 is a great first quad for anyone wanting to start out in the sport right away. There is no soldering required, which means you will get in the air quicker. And due to its tough design, you will be able to keep going after experiencing numerous crashes.
Here is a video of HolyBro pilot SpookFPV ripping it up with his Shurkien180
Here are the recommended P.I.D. settings for the Shuriken, from famed HolyBro Pilot SpookFPV!
- 32 bit F3 Flight Controller
- Independent anti-Vibration IMU, isolating the most important component of the Flight Controller from any mechanical vibrations
- 5.8GHz 25/600mw adjustable power Multi-band VTX. Set it to 25mw so that you video signal does not interfere when flying with others, or set it all the way to 600mw to get extra video range and power to get clear signal when flying around (and through) concrete structures
- Swappable ESC - easily replace/install any ESC of your choice
- Impact resistant motor housing, protecting the motors from high impacts.
- Replaceable motors.
- 700TVL CMOS PAL/NTSC FPV camera
- Injection molded heavy duty plastic skirt and skid protection. Much stronger than the usual 3d printed parts found on quads.
- SBUS, PPM, Spectrum Satellite - all major radio control systems
- 180mm frame size, made for 4 inch props
- 240 grams total weight without the battery. One of the lightest quads out there, giving you more flying time and higher speeds!
- Latest Cleanflight version pre-loaded, Betaflight ready!