- STM-F411 MCU for the main controller (Preloaded with Betaflight)
- Support 1S battery ONLY
- Current sensor onboard
- ESC-12A Per Motor Channel BB21 MCU
- BlHeliS Support DShot(150 300 600) Multishot
- Gyro- IMU6000
- Onboard Sideway RGB LED controlled by Betaflight
- Support BeeSign signal compatible with NBD VTX-Camera System
- Onboard Diversity SPI CC2500 Receiver(Frsky D8 D16, Futaba S-FHSS)
- MotorPlug JST1.0
- NBD OSD(Betaflight OSD Compatible)
- 5V 1A Power support for external VTX Camera Or Receiver.
- Weight: 3.77g include power cable and PH2.0 Plug
- Use Uart2 when connecting external RX
BeeSign is a protocol created by the NewBeeDrone engineering team. It is used to communicate between the flight controller and the onboard VTX OSD (NewBeeDrone Mark1,2,3 Series Video Transmitter)
I have been looking for a light weight 1s 12A AIO FC and all I could find was the hummingbird F4 Pro and BetaFPV 1s 12A AIO FC. If you want the smallest size and lightest the hummingbird Pro is for you. At 3.9g with the cable it crushes the BetaFPV at 6g. I’m not sure how durable the Hummingbird Pro is seeing that I have only been flying with it for a few weeks. I do know that the small solder pads are durable seeing that I haven’t lifted a pad yet with multiple use. If this micro AIO FC holds up to the abuse we put these nano builds through I will make this my go to AIO 1s 12A FC.
I've gone through every USB cable I have and my computer doesn't see the FC. I have a cable I use for all my other quads, all it does is light up the board but it won't talk to my computer. I was excited, now just frustrated.
RX kept going died. :( I've soldered a BeeCeiver V2 on it.
This is my 3rd hummingbird. Not wasting money on a fourth! Sorry newbee drone!😭😭😭😭🙄
Been bashing this thing around for a bit now no issues with the rx or anything so far. Thanks Newbeedrone!