- STM-F411 MCU for the main controller (Preloaded with Betaflight)
- Support 1S battery ONLY
- Current sensor onboard
- ESC-12A Per Motor Channel BB21 MCU
- BlHeliS Support DShot(150 300 600) Multishot
- Gyro- IMU6000
- Onboard Sideway RGB LED controlled by Betaflight
- Support BeeSign signal compatible with NBD VTX-Camera System
- Onboard Diversity SPI CC2500 Receiver(Frsky D8 D16, Futaba S-FHSS)
- MotorPlug JST1.0
- NBD OSD(Betaflight OSD Compatible)
- 5V 1A Power support for external VTX Camera Or Receiver.
- Weight: 3.77g include power cable and PH2.0 Plug
- Use Uart2 when connecting external RX
BeeSign is a protocol created by the NewBeeDrone engineering team. It is used to communicate between the flight controller and the onboard VTX OSD (NewBeeDrone Mark1,2,3 Series Video Transmitter)
This is my 3rd hummingbird. Not wasting money on a fourth! Sorry newbee drone!😭😭😭😭🙄
Been bashing this thing around for a bit now no issues with the rx or anything so far. Thanks Newbeedrone!
The quad itself is fun. However, like many others have said, the receiver keeps going in and out intermittently.
RX kept going out on boards. Even after the minimalist crash. I got tired of sending them back for replacements. It's actually made me not want to purchase from newbeedrone. Also not specifically mentioning that the V.1 beeciever is not compatible with the hummingbird f4 pro is a bummer after purchasing it to later find out it doesn't even work with it. Meh what can you do.
Five stars on every product i bought from you guys. And two thumbs up on your customer service I got quick responses and helpful Info to keep me flying.