- STM-F411 MCU for the main controller (Preloaded with Betaflight)
- Support 1S battery ONLY
- Current sensor onboard
- ESC-12A Per Motor Channel BB21 MCU
- BlHeliS Support DShot(150 300 600) Multishot
- Gyro- IMU6000
- Onboard Sideway RGB LED controlled by Betaflight
- Support BeeSign signal compatible with NBD VTX-Camera System
- Onboard Diversity SPI CC2500 Receiver(Frsky D8 D16, Futaba S-FHSS)
- MotorPlug JST1.0
- NBD OSD(Betaflight OSD Compatible)
- 5V 1A Power support for external VTX Camera Or Receiver.
- Weight: 3.77g include power cable and PH2.0 Plug
- Use Uart2 when connecting external RX
BeeSign is a protocol created by the NewBeeDrone engineering team. It is used to communicate between the flight controller and the onboard VTX OSD (NewBeeDrone Mark1,2,3 Series Video Transmitter)
Solid little fc. Flys locked in just wish the rx lasted longer
It's great, better than the old one and love the new location of the antennas
Can’t comment on the built in receiver, seems like a lot of people have issues with it, but I soldered on a DSMX beeceiver receiver and this has been a solid board on my 65mm ducted build.
I received my package in g9ood time, I am waiting on a few more parts to build a 65mm tiny whoop. Will post a new review when I am done building the drone. Thanks for the rapid shipment.
I received the FC is record time, however one of the ESC’s was inoperative. I contacted NewBeeDrone and they immediately got me an RMA and all is well. Plug and play, couldn’t be more simple.