The iFlight 5V/12V Step Down Micro BEC features high-efficiency synchronous rectification and the ability to step down from a wide input voltage range of 2-8S(5-36V) and provide a lower stable output voltage. It's an incredibly compact solution for still being able to provide 3 amps at 5 volts, and 2 amps at 12 volts.
- Step-down Switch Mode
- High-efficiency Synchronous Rectification
- Wide Input voltage range
- Voltage output can be 5V or 12V* (default 5V)
*When the "ON-12" Jumper pads are shorted, the output voltage is 12V 2A. When open, the output voltage is 5V 3A. See enlarged image below.
- Input voltage: 2-8S(5-36V)
- BEC Output: 5V/2A, 12V/3A (default 5V/2A)
- Dimensions: 14x11x1mm
- Pin Spacing: 2.54mm
- Weight: 0.8g
- 1x iFlight Micro 2-8S BEC - 5V/12V Output
- 1x Connecting Cables Set
Voltage Switch Jumper: