• Antenna Interface: IPEX MHF 1
•5ch PWM output
• RF frequency: 2.4GHz (2400~2480MHz)
• PWM frequency: 50Hz
• Telemetry power: 12dbm
• Receiver protocol: PWM or CRSF
• Input voltage: 4~10V DC@"5" character pad positive
• Power consumption: 45mA (bound state), 85mA (wifi mode)
•PCB size: 25mm x 13mm
• Weight: 2g, with antenna
•Package: 1 ELRS-2G4-P, 1 IPEX MHF1 antenna, 1 X5P 2.54 pin header
•ExpressLRS MATEK_2400_RX_PWM or DIY_2400_RX_PWMP, when output receiver as PWM protocol. Through 1~5 PWM outputs, 4 full resolution channels (CH1-4), 1 switch channel (CH5 as AUX1).
•ExpressLRS JHEMCU EP24S 2400 RX, when used as CRSF protocol receiver. CRSF protocol via TX (CH2) and RX (CH3).
• Firmware update via UART or WIFI
• Make sure that both the receiver and transmitter modules are running ExpressLRS 2.0 and above firmware, and that the remote control uses the new V2 script.
• The receiver has been flashed with ExpressLRS v2.0 firmware at the factory, and there is no pairing password.
1. Turn on and off the receiver three times (after flashing the firmware, the first time you turn on the power will automatically enter the binding mode)
2. Make sure the LED flashes twice quickly, indicating that the receiver is in binding mode
3. Use the [BIND] button on the remote control Lua script, which emits a binding pulse. (need to run V2 script)
4. Once the binding pulse is received, the receiver will switch to slow flashing.
5. Power off and on the receiver. If the receiver LED switches from slow blinking to solid on, it is bound to the transmitter.
Use ELRS software to flash the firmware:
• MATEK_2400_RX_PWM or DIY_2400_RX_PWMP
• If using it as a normal serial receiver, flash it with the target DIY_2400_RX_ESP8285_SX1280.
Flash the firmware using ESP_NodeMCU-PyFlasher
1. Connect the receiver to the USB-TTL module (RX-TX, TX-RX, 5V-5V, G-GND)
2. Press and hold the BOOT button to connect the USB to the PC.
3. Open ESP_Node EMCU-PyFlasher
4. Select the serial port of the USB-TTL module, load the bin firmware, select "Dual output (DOUT)" and "Yes. Erase all data"
5. Click "Flash Node MCU"
6. After flashing, powering off and powering on the receiver, the receiver will go into bond mode (quick double flashing).
What a great little rx! Almost the same size as a crsf rx with built in pwm out puts. No more fc need, and you get the same range! Can't beat the price either.