The JHEMCU GHF411 35A FC is a new ultra-light 7.3g brushless AIO flight controller! This FC has a strong performance and can handle 35A of continuous current and up to 6S. Support PWM, Oneshot42, Oneshot125, Multishot, Dshot150, and Dshot300, Dshot600.
Breakthrough the limits of your quad and explore the possibilities from 3"-5" configuration!
- Brand Name: JHEMCU
- Model: GHF411AIO Pro
- Item Name: F4 OSD FC Built-in 35A BL_S 4in1 ESC
- Size: 32.5x32.5mm
- Mounting Hole: 25.5x25.5mm
- Weight: 6.3g
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ)
- MPU: MPU6000 ( SPI)
- Firmware Betaflight target: flywoof411
- Built-in Betaflight OSD ( AT7456E)
- BEC Output: 9V 2A & 5V 2.5A
- USART: UART1,UART2
- Receiver: SBUS,IBUS,DSM2,DSMX ,TBS (UART2)
- Blackbox: 8MB
- Built-in Current Sensor
- Support WS2812 LED
- Input Voltage: 2-6S Lipo
- Con. Current: 35A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S G_H_30.HEX
- Support PWM, Oneshot42, Oneshot125, Multishot, Dshot150, and Dshot300, Dshot600
These just work. They're easy to solder to, they're laid out reasonable well and they're consistently reliable regardless of how many times I bash it into the ground.
This AIO is a Great choice for my 3" quad builds, affordable, good layout of pads and excellent performance
Beat one up for a whole winter and many many turtles, still going good.
Running 32 beta on three and all are wonderful!